Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saturday night

I'm looking for a good, busy place to shake it on saturday night. Got a friend here from Spain and he wants to go to a BIG club with lots of goings on. I took him to Centro-Fly last Saturday and it was a bust. The music was alright but there was NO ONE there. what's up with that? Where are the best places on a saturday? what about friday? thursday? Thanks for the help.

To start i thik on a Saturday you can take him to a chill,very good looking crowd at MARS2112{GEORGE AND LEO'S LIST}GRAND OPENING NOV.10.THE CLUB IS BEUATIFUL INSIDE AND THERES' HOUSE AND HIP HOP SECTION,,,,,,,,,NOW FOR AFTERHOURS THE BEST PLACE MUSIC IS THE SOUNDFACTORY.HE'LL LIKE THAT IF HE LIKES TO PARTY.fRIDAYS:::::::VYNIL,,,,,,,,,,,THURSDAYS SACHE AND CENTRAFLY

Ok your friend is from Spain forget the cheese ball "Superclubs"

Good vibes Fridays with DT @ Vinyl, or Fridays at Float have been cool too. Saturday maybe KING for more mainstream, MINT for more upscale, Lotus for the Fashionista, Sundays can'tmiss with Body & Soul @ Vinyl, or for later in the evening Pangaea on Lafayette.

theres a trance party at speed this sat. (not run by the people who throw the usual party) i suggest going early..like before 12..cuz it ends at 3 or 4. and its only $10 on g/l. afterwards u can hit up sound factory which is only a few blocks away. email me if u need a g/l for speed.

(no, i dont promote it. just helping out)

:idea: