Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex that was so bad....

fierydesire

...that you would rather remain abstinent or play with yourself? God, man the sex I had recently was so horrible that I don't even want to fuck for awhile..WTF is wrong with me? Maybe I just need a good lover so I can enjoy sex again. Any volunteers for some good :hump:? hehe;)

OH god yes! So bad that I had a better ride on the train going to work!

One was so conservative and shy that he HAD to have the lights off. I guess he didn't want me to see how BAD he was in bed.

The other one swore he Knew what he was doing, wrong again. It was so bad that he would cum and fall asleep right away!zzzzz

I'm so glad those days are over.

Originally posted by fierydesire

...that you would rather remain abstinent or play with yourself? God, man the sex I had recently was so horrible that I don't even want to fuck for awhile..WTF is wrong with me? Maybe I just need a good lover so I can enjoy sex again. Any volunteers for some good :hump:? hehe;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

me me me

OMG! I made the mistake of tellin one guy I wanted it rough...he fucked me so hard I couldn't walk for like 3 days...never mind sex after! Even my bf knew I had slept around :(

And I've also had the "1 minute come guy" that makes u wish u hadn't even started bc then ur left all drippin and mad fuckin horny.

And one more guy's dick was SO HUGE it couldn't fit!!! He got all pissed and winded up holding me to him while he jerked his monstrous cock! Big dicks ur fantasy lemme know...I'll give u his name and #! :mad: