Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GLOW this weekend

vicman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask vixen for details cuz she should be able to tell you everything, but there's not really a dress code although it wouldn't be that bad of an idea. I dunno about the camera though. It's a great party though and Insomnia is a lot nicer than Zei.:shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

Dress code is really just common sense - no boots, no sneakers, no jeans, not your ratty old t-shirt from high school ;)

No cameras, which really bites, but I successfully disguised one as a maxipad once :D

I'll be there, if there's gonna be a lot of us again why not have a lil' meetup?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

No cameras, which really bites, but I successfully disguised one as a maxipad once :D

I'll be there, if there's gonna be a lot of us again why not have a lil' meetup?

I'll definitely be there with some people...pretty psyched about Ferry Corsten.

Any other CP peeps going?

I'll try my best with the maxi-pad, hopefully security wont notice me walking awkwardly as I go up the stairs...:D :D :D:eek:

i dunno how well the maxipad is gonna work for vic. hey i've got an idea... have you ever seen pulp fiction. you could hide it like the one guy hid the watch. :yuck: except that would be gross. they search you though so you gotta hide it somewhere good. maybe you should.... i dunno... :confused: :confused::confused:

where was everyone last week . . .

there were mad nycer's here for the meet up, i'd say about 30 of us were chillin to the left of the dj's booth . . .

did anyone see my boys with their high intensity orange sticks and joe doin the strings . . .

ahh, i really miss nyc . . .

vixxen, you never wrote back to me about the guestlist . . .

looks like i'm gonna have to use jasontowns again . . .

Originally posted by vmisglow

i dunno how well the maxipad is gonna work for vic. hey i've got an idea... have you ever seen pulp fiction. you could hide it like the one guy hid the watch. :yuck: except that would be gross. they search you though so you gotta hide it somewhere good. maybe you should.... i dunno... :confused: :confused::confused:

yeah, that would be a good idea, only thing then they would make me bend over and perform a digital rectal exam on me :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll ask one of the girls in my group if she can pull the maxi-pad thingy that vixen suggests, its the only hope we've got :D :D

I'll be there for Ferry. Just decided to go today (wed) cause my friend is coming down with some of his friends from Bucknell...He hasn't been to glow since...hmm..., was it skribbles? But whatever...

ALY....we should have another meet up...sneak in the camera again...lets take tons of pics...THEN LET ME DEVELOP THE DAMN PICS CAUSE IM FASTER LOL....hey i gotta talk to you about the list too(JIMI+5)...and when does nuno get back? aight girl...peace

Skribble... haha they brough skribble to Glow? I couldn't imagine why. Anyways...

For the meetup, let's say 1 a.m. underneath the VIP stairs (that's a pretty obscure location where most people aren't).

If you're lookin' for me -- tall, blonde, I'll be wearing a rather small and semi-seethrough black top. I'll be with DCsGLOW, the spikey-haired crackhead, and if you're looking for PGiddy he's the one in the big rainbow color clown suit. :D

Jimi ~ Call me or PM me, we'll discuss.

Royal, DJSizeup, you guys joining us?

Gee...pgiddy and vixen, what gives? :D:confused:

Ok, none of my business...sounds good 1am underneath the VIP stairs..hmm..i hafta check my wardrobe and see what I would wear...havent been to GLOW in some time so I'm a bit behind on my GLOW gear.

PS. umm, i cant gaurantee in what condition i'll be at 1am, but I'l stiil be conscious though.:D :D :D

Hey everyone! it's my 400th POST!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHH! Movin' it on up! :D :D :D

Old Skool is where your at....wanna join the race with shady and myself to see who gets to club god status first?:D :D :D

of course we are all left bitinng the dust of raver_mania with 1500. :grin2:

Uh, PGiddy, tag! you're it.. you're the P.R. department today hahha

Hey everyone! it's my 400th POST!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHH! Movin' it on up! :D :D :D

Vixen as previously stated I am not representing you in your scandalous actions anymore. You are too much for my firm to handle and are constantly in trouble. Also the tag thing, ummm well I won't touch that one, BUT please learn to take responsibility for your actions or else :blown:

Ok here's the deal, nothing gives. Vixen just demands attention and is a friend therefore I let her have her attention by bashing me. Also she is scared of the dark so I have to sleep over occasionally! See what a good friend I am, agree?:rolleyes: