Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all those that are interested in...

marick

attending the NEW liquid for drew & kris's "chemical" thursday nights every week feat. world class dj's spinning the best in progreesive, tech-house & techno. please contact me via e-mail at cream11@hotmail.com for weekly comp. spots. grand openning for this night is nov.8th (thats this thursday people) and jon cowan from bliss, drew and craig demo will all be spinning so lets all come out and show them what it's all about!

other upcoming guest's include nick warren, christian smith,

miami's own Dj stryke and more TBA soon!

lets make this night work people! it's one of a kind in south florida!

cheers and hope to hear from you lot soon!

marick

tell you guys what. tomorrow after i get out of class (around 4pm) i'm going to head down to the beach. so those of you that wanna come out and show your support for liquid & bliss lets make a time to meet up at grooveman so i can give you guys the passes. i CAN'T give them to you guys at the door so it'll have to be before thursday night ok...

drop me a line and let me know how meny of you wanna go and i'll bring the passes.

cream11@hotmail.com

this is a weekly thing so i'll add those of you who are interested to my list and every week i'll contact you. i need e-mail addresses though so e-mail me.