Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turn On Oprah!!!!! Crazy Mothers.....

i totally believe it. how can a woman have patience with a crying baby with crappy diapers completely helpless and crying pitiously 24/7. you, the mother, with stretch marks, fat flabby stomach, stitches in your ass (or across your stomach if you had a c-section), bags under your eyes from lack of sleep, and your husband is at the office dressed in his Brooks Brothers suit with his hot young assistant swinging her fresh little ass all over the place. you, the mother, at home, cleaning up spit and heating up bottles and washing baby clothes over and over....you have to be perfect at it too! no smoking! no drinking! you barely get to leave the house and none of your clothes fit and you haven't worked out in ages! and you're supposed to be happy about it!

you see why i have no children!!!!!

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

CLUBINDIVA it'sjust so scarey that people like this are normal one minute and then boom PSYCHO MOM

SHUGA baby did your medication this morning?? Remember the blue pill not the red. BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAD Red Pill

i think i need TWO blue pills!! lol

i'm a really great aunt but motherhood, no thank you. i'll leave that to those of you who really feel the motherly instinct. i prefer cats.

seriously, PPD is a very frightening condition. i can't see actually killing your baby...but i can see how it would be hard to be a new mother. it just comes more naturally to some than others.