Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubkat is now taking applications

clubkat

For an experienced pussy eater.....

Description:

Daily duties include waking me up to a lapping tongue ::sigh when will my fantasy ever come true::, going down whenever i say so, eating with the utmost care and love, devoting every lick and suck to make me moan your name ever so lightly. Getting a face ride from time to time.

Qualifications:

5+ years professional experience ::there will be a hands on interview::

Ability to be versatile with mouth and fingers ::sometimes using both at the same time::

Ability to go down for hours at a time ::or until the client (me) has came::

Capable of using lips to my delight.

Not being afraid to lick the rear ::optional::

***Do not apply if you have a problem with getting nothing in return except my happiness***;)

::this is not always the case, but keep in mind, this is a job opening for a pussy eater and not my lover::

::eat me::

:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

For an experienced pussy eater.....

Description:

Daily duties include waking me up to a lapping tongue ::sigh when will my fantasy ever come true::, going down whenever i say so, eating with the utmost care and love, devoting every lick and suck to make me moan your name ever so lightly. Getting a face ride from time to time.

Qualifications:

5+ years professional experience ::there will be a hands on interview::

Ability to be versatile with mouth and fingers ::sometimes using both at the same time::

Ability to go down for hours at a time ::or until the client (me) has came::

Capable of using lips to my delight.

Not being afraid to lick the rear ::optional::

***Do not apply if you have a problem with getting nothing in return except my happiness***;)

::this is not always the case, but keep in mind, this is a job opening for a pussy eater and not my lover::

::eat me::

:tongue:

Hmm I am all over that pussy! um did you read my thread about wanting to eat a pussy! I was made for this job!

eating for hours is no problem for me, and I get all the pleasure I need from sucking on that delicious pussy!

oh and I am no stranger to tossing ones salad! when can I cum in for an interview.

Just kidding!!!!!

I do like your idea clubkat.....

I need a good cocksucker of my own... blowjobs in the morning to wake me up... blowjobs during breakfast, in the shower, at class, in the car... the list goes on and on.

tryouts are in two weeks ladies!!!! Get prepared!!!

Originally posted by deeznutz

Just kidding!!!!!

I do like your idea clubkat.....

I need a good cocksucker of my own... blowjobs in the morning to wake me up... blowjobs during breakfast, in the shower, at class, in the car... the list goes on and on.

tryouts are in two weeks ladies!!!! Get prepared!!!

hey hey hey.. this is not a blowjob thread!! go make your own!this is a time to focus on the art of clit sucking and slit licking baby!

growl... hey d, can i share???

:heart:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

hey hey hey.. this is not a blowjob thread!! go make your own!this is a time to focus on the art of clit sucking and slit licking baby!

hey, can jess and I have our interviews at the same time??

Maybe I can learn something from her.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

blowjob thread.... i like the sound of that!!!!!

and of course we can sharE!!!!!!! ITS ALL LOVE!

See, Eating pussy is my favorite thing to do to a girl. I think I have it mastered. So I would love to be interviewed! I will make your fantasy come true (because it is really fucking hot) and I wont need anything in return, well maybe just letting me jerk off while or after. When do I interview :confused::)

I could be the guy for this position...

I have been actively eating pussy for about 8-9 years

I do it any chance I get

I do not expect anything in return

I lick both ends

And I have a few special tricks that I have developed which I am sure you would enjoy...

im so randy right now...i guess i bought it upon myslef

::not a good thing to be drippin while at work...hmmmm, i wonder how strong my cell phone vibe is :confused:::

so the interview list is as follows:

moonie

tasty ::ladies first hehe::

gabo

cintron

XxS87xX

atomicapples ::but ur only going for part time as you are overqualified::

jimk29

and senorfern.....

wow 8....

::i dont think im going to hire anyone after the interviews with all these lickins::

::purr::Blurp_anim.gif

:D

Originally posted by trippintrance64

I dont think i should apply....but....i think u should expierience my soft wet lips on yours ;)....so...what do ya say? wanna little la.gifla.gifla.gif

sorry bud::hehe::dy

but everyone must apply.....

dont think your special just cause u get the special kisses :D