Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question on centro fly security

i don't how many of y'all are as amped about goin to check out deep dish as i am...is it 10pm yet???

anyways i was wondering what the chances are of me getting kicked out if they caught me DRY HUMPING the speakers??

what do you think???

i don't think they can blame me considering all the deep groovy sexy tracks they throw on...i'll use protection...nowadays you have to cuz you don't know who was dry humping the speakers before you

Originally posted by vision

i don't how many of y'all are as amped about goin to check out deep dish as i am...is it 10pm yet???

anyways i was wondering what the chances are of me getting kicked out if they caught me DRY HUMPING the speakers??

what do you think???

i don't think they can blame me considering all the deep groovy sexy tracks they throw on...i'll use protection...nowadays you have to cuz you don't know who was dry humping the speakers before you

hahah... omg, what a RANDOM statement... too early... brain not fully function yet... i laugh