Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is georgeacasta2 a real person or.....

red5sb

My theory is he is probably a collection of bad vibes, pent up hostility, sexual abuse, and an ungrounded barely conscious mind .This is probably do to his lack of self esteem, social expectance, and a twenty dollar shrink. What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by red5sb

My theory is he is probably a collection of bad vibes, pent up hostility, sexual abuse, and ungrounded barely conscious mind .This is probably do to his lack of self esteem, social expectance, and a twenty dollar shrink. What are your thoughts?

Dead wrong.....He's actually an International Playboy! :shades2:

Originally posted by beyondo

what the hell are you talking aboout red ???

George Acasta is the funniest guy on this board hands down .. he always has clever things to say and show....

keep em coming GA2 :D

Could'nt agree with ya more beyondo..... Plus, what can I say, the guy is my bro.....:cool:

no i dont have a split perosnality you dweeb (shroomy).

I just like GA2 ...he comes in here and is very funny all the time. always has great ideas and cleverness. I wish there were more people like him in here. i see his name somehwere i quickly click to see what he has done next.

this site is overall very good and some few other people make it lively.

on the other hand i cant say the same for you other club NERDS in here. uuugh ...

easily the Gang of Pod, Sobeton , and shroomy come to mind. i can only imagine a conversation between these 3 "exciting" people:::yuck::puke: :puke: :puke::yuck:

Whoever has anything negative to say about GA is not even worth hearing!! Those that speak this kind of nonsense obviously do not know him!!

For those that follow his humor and creativity, we know

he is indeed the diggidigbomb.....after all he is my better half:heart:

I feel sorry for those that try and poke at him......he will only make you look like what you truly are................................sh*t!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no i dont have a split perosnality you dweeb (shroomy).

I guess you weren't bright enough to get it, beyondo. I'll try not to use words above your 3rd grade vocabulary, or be witty since it obviously goes over your head.

We were actually congratulating you on your first positive post.

BTW do you ever actually go out? I would like to meet you and give you some dweeb lessons.

So you recognize me, here is a pic of a very fucked up me in Ibiza

(yeah I know its a stupid pic, but the only one I have of just me)

but I will still guatentee, that I have had more pussy than you have seen trees, and fucked up more people than you have friends....... I have just mellowed a bit from my youth.

so now the ball is in your court, are you man enough to show up? Or are you the pussy that you imply by your posts?

BTW don't worry, I'm not going to beat your ass or anything, I'm saving that for gaypodisback. :)

easily the Gang of Pod, Sobeton , and shroomy come to mind. i can only imagine a conversation between these 3 "exciting" people:::yuck::puke: :puke: :puke::yuck:

perhaps, you should meet us, and find out for yourself. I am sure, it will prove to be, quite an enlightening experience for you.