Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is georgeacasta2 a real person or.....

red5sb

beyondo sputtered one fine morning

easily the Gang of Pod, Sobeton , and shroomy come to mind. i can only imagine a conversation between these 3 "exciting" people::

People like us keep this scene going. Next thing you know you'll be calling kris, drew, marick, louis, and vaughanz club nerds because they work at or own a club.

I ask again, what is it that you do that makes you so special?

What did we ever do to you? Just because you choose to be a follower isn't my fault..

Not just us, you insolent twit. People like us, who care about what goes on around us. When we get dicked over, we try to change it, not just saddle up to the bar and drink our worries away. Someone once said "Reality is whatever I choose it to be..."

I tend to agree with that person.

EERIE, the striking resemblance of Shroomy to Oakie! .. Have you ever worked as his dj double at any point? :cool:

In defense to Shroomy, Sobeton and Pod because I know them personally, they are steller peoples and some of the coolest I know. A conversation you ask Beyondo? You wouldn't even be able to keep up with any of them, so quit while your ahead. Let's face it ... your not even liked, as a matter of fact your not even beyond(o) disliked. Your an enigma to the board with no contribution to it except slandering good people and trashing clubs. Trust me, slandering someone that looks like a Parris Island drill instructor that's about 6'3 and weights around 215 is ill-advised. You wouldn't want to get on his bad side believe you me. Sobe on the other hand, is one of the downest kats I know. He loves the muzik wether it be trance or house, he know's from all four corners. And Pod? well, what can I say? Ask any club owner, dj, promoter if they know who he is and they'll respond with a candid YES! ... what makes you any better than any of these people you keep on slandering? I'm sorry that the 5.75$ Bollo Tropical job that you have, cleaning restrooms is putting weight on you. That's not our fault? so I'm going to keep this as short, sweet and simple as I can .... FUCK OFF

Shroomy, check your PM's, I got's alittle gifty gift! ;)

<cue applause>

Danny if I read this before I got to Liquid I would've ouput that photo for you, and gotten you a drink. :)

I can predict Beyondo will probably have a response by morning, somewhere along the lines of 'I've been here for x amount of years, know the same people you do, yadayadayah...'

There's an effect on the Howard Stern show when he wants someone to shut up. It goes something like <bababababababa> or what have you...it would be so appropriate right now.

And yes, I can vouch for the fact that Shroomy does resemble a Parris Island drill instructor. Wait, he did go there...