Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dream

Kuro

here it is:

This month's Stellar Sessions is extra special. This Thanksgiving, Stellar is proud to host the Grand Opening of DC's newest and biggest superclub. This occassion can only be celebrated with one of the worlds most traveled DJs, and one of DC's all time favorites.

Earth...Relive The Dream 1350 Oakey St. NE (Off New York Ave.) Washington DC This venue is second to none. The club boasts 4 Floors with a 4,000 person capacity. The first level is a large lounge, with an extraordinary number of bars and plush furniture. This makes way to the second level, which is the main dance arena surrounded by overlooking VIP lounges, all with their own waitresses and TVs. The third level is another VIP area, with more bars, and an a huge balcony. The top level is the roof of the building, overlooking the rest of the club, with a breathtaking view of downtown Washington D.C.

Doors open at 9pm $15 Cover

Originally posted by vicman

"dress to impress"

DOH! In that case Dream can kiss my ass (unless there's someone spinning there that I really have to hear, in which case I'll be sitting around Dream feeling very uncomfortable and unable to dance but enjoying the music).

Yeah, were gonna have sell our belongings to buy the Gucci pants and underware, the Kenneth Cole shoes, and Armani shirts required to get into Dream...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any place that doesn't allow sneakers sucks. I don't like fashion show clubs. I miss Twilo.

I with you on that! I hate wearing good shoes, its not like I'm going to fu**in' work :mad:

Ooops, I just wrote down a bad word, does that mean egg will ban me from CP? :D :D

Why would he? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck. And I wear jeans and sneakers to work everyday, so getting all dressed up to go have fun just isn't happening without a compelling reason. I really don't understand the need for the "dress to impress" shit. I can understand wanting to keep out wannabe thugs and shit, but they can (and do) dress up too. Keeping them out has a lot more to do with the kind of party it is. Oh well. I don't think I'm gonna make it for Dave Seaman anyway so for now it doesn't matter.

Oh no, not that I would be worried about egg, I was just being sarcastic.

But anyway on Dream, I guess depending on the DJ spinning there that night I would go check it out. I would definitely go for Dave Seaman as I missed hime the last time he was here, but it depends on my condition and whether I can make it down from NY after S&D.

I just hope the place has a good vibe, with all these dressy places the crowd sometimes is a bit 'icky' although it would be great to have another place in the area that brought top notch quality DJ's to town on a regular basis aside from Buzz.

But anyway on Dream, I guess depending on the DJ spinning there that night I would go check it out. I would definitely go for Dave Seaman as I missed hime the last time he was here, but it depends on my condition and whether I can make it down from NY after S&D.

Dave Seaman was very good at Buzz in May. Too bad you missed it. He's going to do a 5 hour st at Dream, so that just might be worth getting dressed up but since it's Thanksgiving I probably won't make it. I'll just have to save all my energy for Ali and Sharam the next night.

Originally posted by superfli

i would love to see dave seaman again, considering the fact that last time he was at buzz (may), i don't remember a thing of his set....one too many long islands...that was by far the ugliest night i've ever had at buzz... :eek:

Funny, I think was that first night that I went to Buzz 100% sober. I had a great time. Thanks to Dave Seaman, Chab, and Duke Nukem.

I am happy to report that the last time Dave Seaman was here I spent my whole night in the bathroom at Red. I never made it past the "pre-Dave Seaman" meet-up, hence I missed that aforementioned night of recreational activities.

I did however become sentimentaly attached to the facilities at the previously mentioned establishment which I frequent on a very often basis, this also, I add, made me realize the direction the toilet flushes in the northern hemisphere. :D :D