Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos @ Image Thanksgiving Eve.

Originally posted by cgm

...but I thought that Denny was going to be at Exit too? How can he be in two places at once?

Thats easy! First he spins at Image then takes the 10min drive to Exit2 and spins their. Last time I checked Image close a little before 3am and Exit2 stays open past 3am:D

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Hey Kosta! You think if i get banged up at Image first, Denny will give me a ride to EXIT? :laugh:

i wouldn't exactly count on that but i'll probably be headed over there for the after hours, so if you needed a ride i gotcha!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

No cheese yellow is nice,but if ya wanna do the window thing it's not gonna work.

u coming by on friday? If so i'll add you to my guestlist for comp. admission for you and your guests all night. let me know

Originally posted by kostaP

u coming by on friday? If so i'll add you to my guestlist for comp. admission for you and your guests all night. let me know

Thats a real nice offer bro and I tip my hat to ya,but the Jersey scene is really not my cup o tea.I've been to your place for a friends b-day and it is a nice establishment,but I don't fit in too swell.Many thanks to you.