Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get off my back already damn it!!!!!!!!!

clubkat

Fuck. It seems like everyone is fascinated about my weight! :mad:

Get off it pleaseeeee........if im bone thin -"she must be on something".

Or if im a bit overweight - "your getting chunky. FAT ASS!"

Talk about making a girl feel insecure......I mean Its all I heard all fucking day!!!!!

As soon as I woke up, my pops says, "your too skinny, start eating".

At work everyone's like, "you should build your muscle...you've already got some".

Two seconds ago my mother's like, "DAMN....you pregnant?.....lolz nah thats not it, you cant have a baby in the ass......start losing some weight!"

WTF!!! I'm not here to please you!!!!! I mean Im already dieting *again*

::i feel overweight::..but you dont have to rub it in on a daily basis.

Im 5'0....120lbs, what else can I fucking lose?:blown:

::Kat is feeling very ugly right now...and im on a vent, I guess so is everyone else today:: :mad:

awwww kat.... u have NO reason to feel ugly girl.... ;)but i hear ya... i feel like that a lot... people dont even have to say anything to make me feel like im fat/ugly/depressed whatever the case may be... but when people start sayin shit about it... it makes it so much worse... kinda makes me wanna hurt somebody... and no there is NO need to have it rubbed in ur face/my face/whoevers face. i hate feeling depressed about it though... whenever i feel like that i wanna curl up and be alone :(

Originally posted by clubkat

Talk about making a girl feel insecure......I mean Its all I heard all fucking day!!!!!

At work everyone's like, "you should build your muscle...you've already got some".

Two seconds ago my mother's like, "DAMN....you pregnant?.....lolz nah thats not it, you cant have a baby in the ass......start losing some weight!"

::Kat is feeling very ugly right now...and im on a vent, I guess so is everyone else today:: :mad:

hey hey hey!!!! it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat clubkat!!!!

haha u fat miserable bitch!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

5'0, 120 lbs???? jesus, u must look like a pizza dough before it's flattened out.

ya know it would be one thing if a stranger would come to me and tell me these things ::id tell them to fuck off::....but i see these people on a daily basis! And they're supposed to be the ones that love you unconditionaly.....:rolleyes:

sweetie, that is why they say it to you.. I mean my family has said some fucked up shit to me too, but that is their way of expressing themselves. The ones who love you the most will hurt you but don't get too pissed at them...and BTW your beautiful.

Don't stresss;)

Originally posted by sumguy

oh gosh!!!...i think im going to commit suicide now :blown:

sumguy has spoken.....im a fat miserable bitch! :eek:

damn couldnt you have came up with something better???

maybe, even simpler, like :idea: ......fatkat? ooo ooo!!!

even clubfat.....yeah i like that one......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sumguy

5'0, 120 lbs???? jesus, u must look like a pizza dough before it's flattened out.

Dickhead ALERT!!!

What do you look like sparky?? Until you see what this hottie looks like...know your role and shut your mouth!! :blown:

GAWD- family members can be so... loving, yeah that's the word I'm looking for...

I just love it- I lose five pounds and my Dad's side of the family is telling me to fatten up; my Mom's side is saying "oh you look so good, you look anorexic or something!"

I gain five pounds, my Mom tells me "you know I love you and you're beautiful BUT..."; my paternal grandpa is then telling me how fat my face is, and my uncle says "Well my little niece is finally getting fat!"

I tell ya, you can't win for losing...

Relative, can't live with 'em, can't :blown: 'em...

STOP IT YOU SEXY LIL BITCH... YOURE HOT...

So rude... lurkers with nothing positive to contribute. tsk,tsk

Girl don't even sweat it, ignore them. My mom is the same way with everything!!! "Are those pants a little tighter since you first bought them? I can see you're roots growing out again, are you going to fix that? Why don't you wear more makeup, you look too pale.." THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

You should look at it this way, if you can endure a yapping mother you can ENDURE anything life throws you.

Guest jaxl

On the flip side of that.....all I ever hear is: have you lost more weight; don't you eat; are you sick or something; do you have a thyroid problem; or the best --- are you anorexic.

Either way it sucks. I know I'm small; I do eat; I'm not sick; and No Dammit I am not anorexic. Everyone on my dad's side is tall and thin and I take after him. Yes, I'd like to put on at least another 10 pounds and I've tried and tried everything I could think of and nothing works.

Sometimes people open their mouths and speak and don't stop to think how it makes the other person feels.

oh gosh!!!...i think im going to commit suicide now :blown:

sumguy has spoken.....im a fat miserable bitch! :eek:

damn couldnt you have came up with something better???

maybe, even simpler, like :idea: ......fatkat? ooo ooo!!!

even clubfat.....yeah i like that one......:rolleyes:

well don't kill yourself. we don't want that. (i mean that!)

BUT,

why don't u get to the gym if you're not happy with yourself?

I'm just a mean bastard, and most of the things i say here i don't mean. i'm not punkin' out, just clearing things up. It was ment to be funny. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

I'm sure u are senative about your weight, and if i pissed u off/upset u, i'm sorry. I have never had a weight problem, so i don't know what it feels like to made fun of due to that.

Yes, this is the same sumguy. I just feel bad for what i said last week about this.

Peace-