Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Models Wanted

Originally posted by j303j

do you want me to send the pics i have of you. i got some really good ones.

No, that's ok. I have the professional ones here, remember? You have the amature ones we took that weekend in the Poconos with that champagne glass shaped bathtub. God, that was a great time.

But I prefer the ones that Julio took when we were in Acapulco. They may have cost extra to airbrush out all the pimples on my left butt cheek, but damn I look smoking!!!!

SK13

This ad is not a joke. And it should be read by only white females who are qualified to be models. If you are not, Please disregard this thread.

Once I review your photo and your introduction, I will contact you to make an appointment and I will audition you and You will be paid $200 per hr.

thanks.

NAKED FEMALE Models Wanted (in my bed)

I am Seeking attractive white female models 18-24 for discreet personal project and to be my girlfriends and possible future wife. Nudity is required. Send your photo to ILLLOGIK

IllLogik Modeling

P.o Box 6969

Hickville, NJ 07480

or email your photo to iwanthotnakedchicks@yahoo.com

don't forget to include your name, your introduction and contact #

thank you!

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Good point. I'm gonna dig up some naked pics of me to send to this guy. I mean for 200/hr, how can I go wrong. I'll just wait here for the check to arrive in the mail.

SK13

hunny, drop him an email and ask if the ones i have of the two of us will pay twice as much?

~ brandie *SCORE* ~

Originally posted by hiring

This ad is not a joke. And it should be read by only white females who are qualified to be models. If you are not, Please disregard this thread.

Once I review your photo and your introduction, I will contact you to make an appointment and I will audition you and You will be paid $200 per hr.

thanks.

give me a break............what exactly is the "audition".........lmfao!

real professionals don't come onto club planet and post bullshit like this........

btw........

any single men age 18-35......any race, any country, that wanna pose nude for me....please respond to this thread....and i will audition you..........nudity required.......wonder if this shit really works............lol!!!!!!! (*wink*) by the way............just kidding........

Originally posted by hiring

White females only? Shoot. I thought this was going to be my big break to get me into Playboy.

Darn it.

:rolleyes: