Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got retarted drunk last night

If you see some idiot trying to make his way around Penn Station around 10 or so last night that was ME!

YAH!

What a freakin mess I was. I lost my damn radio :(

I called everyone in existance on my phone, however I only see the last 10 dialed so I think thats a good thing. I tossed my cookies on the train. Don't remember how I transfered trains but somehow was on the right one. Then I missed my stop (Patchogue) and wound up getting off at Mastic/Shirley which is a few towns over. Had to take a cab back to Patchogue train station to get my car (bad move, I shoulda just taken the cab home instead). Made it home okay and here I am!

IN WORK

IN THE CITY

FUNCTIONING (barely)

shoot me please

someone

Was drinking a buncha coronas and then I drank a vodka gimlet.

That was the good night drink.

Actually I feel pretty good. This is like the 2nd time I felt like this. Little foggy headed, but all in all I had fun. I just hate blacking out cuz thats when bad shit can happen. Hmm, why is this blood on my hands? ;)

i plan to get hammered this saturday, my friend greg is having his usual "Attic Party" in Flushing Sat.. Night

I think i'm gonna buy a Goldschlager for the night....gotta love that cinnamon :tongue:

any1 in neighborhood of 153rd and 32nd buzz my ass electric! :shake:

Originally posted by lowmazda

Was drinking a buncha coronas and then I drank a vodka gimlet.

That was the good night drink.

Actually I feel pretty good. This is like the 2nd time I felt like this. Little foggy headed, but all in all I had fun. I just hate blacking out cuz thats when bad shit can happen. Hmm, why is this blood on my hands? ;)

sounds like you had quite an adventure home...i hate the LIRR....they've screwed me over b4...

once i got to valley stream stop, headed for Freeport. Unfortunately, the dang train took me to centre ave :confused: never heard of the place....so i got out in my drunken stupor, walked 6 TOWNS :eek: got home 1hour1/2 later when the sun came up... i hope your experience was as pleasant!