Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm jealous of my friend's beauty

Listen... it's all about what's inside and how you carry yourself. Even the most gorgeous person can be ugly if they can't hold their own. They are usually the ones who find shallow people and are never happy in the end. Being happy with yourself is the most important thing to remember. Most guys I know like girls with mad confidence.

Nothing is worth being jealous over. ;)

Originally posted by gwyllion

Listen... it's all about what's inside and how you carry yourself. Even the most gorgeous person can be ugly if they can't hold their own. They are usually the ones who find shallow people and are never happy in the end. Being happy with yourself is the most important thing to remember. Most guys I know like girls with mad confidence.

Nothing is worth being jealous over. ;)

Most girls don't have a lot of confidence, and if they do, watch out cause they're the ones that are the snottiest people of all.

Originally posted by nrgy112

Most girls don't have a lot of confidence, and if they do, watch out cause they're the ones that are the snottiest people of all.

can you justify that statement a little further please? i'd be really curious to hear how you came to this conclusion.

Originally posted by nrgy112

I'm not snotty...I don't even have a cold!!! :rolleyes:

-Jamms "someonehandmeahanky" :cool:

"beauty is only skin deep, but dayum! ugliness goes to the bone"

of course, none of that matters. my only criterion is strong, healthy ovaries. cwm35.gif

oh, and strong, healthy birthing hips. you need a good canal and strong support beams, know what i mean?

actually, when i look at a girl, when gets me going is when i can say, dayum! check out the morals on that girl! but i digress...

Originally posted by loch

"beauty is only skin deep, but dayum! ugliness goes to the bone"

of course, none of that matters. my only criterion is strong, healthy ovaries. cwm35.gif

oh, and strong, healthy birthing hips. you need a good canal and strong support beams, know what i mean?

actually, when i look at a girl, when gets me going is when i can say, dayum! check out the morals on that girl! but i digress...

????????? :rolleyes: ?????????

i can relate to this thread :rolleyes:

I was with this girl , NiK for sometime. Everyone thought we looked so cute together, like 2 nordic blond studmuffins (s'cuse the immodesty)

But she had this self esteem problem, and felt that people always looked at me and not her as much. She would tell me this, but i'd just deny it and say she's IS beautiful and "why do we have to compare?"

It came to the point that it bugged her SO much, that that's part of the reason we split up last month :(

i like what gwillion said...if you can bring the inside "out" and not be some sort of poser or "jappy" girl that i think nrgy is talking about, then people will see that and it will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you ARE beautiful in MANY ways.

NiK did not have the comfort nor confidence to bring out everything, but hopefully she'll realize that she IS a beautiful person and not care what others "think", just be.