Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im creaming ::wordoftheday::

clubkat

I know why you're creaming...it's because you've been fantasizing about my head between your thighs. I would be under your desk at work so no one would know. As I kissed your inner thighs, I slip your panties down, kissing and licking your legs all the way down. My big, strong hands massage your ass and legs while I work my way back up towards the sweet scent of your musk. I am overcome by the aroma, as the juices flow freely. I rush to the source, so as not to let a drop spill. Kissing and slurping hungrily at your sweet, hot hole. You slide forward in your seat and put your legs over my shoulder in your seat to allow me better access. I begin to tease with my finger as my lips slowly, gently caress your swollen clit, sucking it gently and licking softly. My long nimble finger begins to enter you, and you gasp to catch your breath. You look around to see if anyone noticed, but they didn't. You begin to arch your back, allowing me a better view of the pussy that I am making love to. my finger slides easily in and out, and my tongue begins to work faster on your clit...

want more??? write back...

I had to pause as the swelling in my pants got to be too much to take...needed a breather myself..hehe...here goes...

I pull my finger out and l lick the juices off...My tongue then begins to probe your hole, lapping at the juices, trying to catch them all before they roll down my chin. The taste of your pussy makes me want to eat more. my tongue teasing your hole like a little dick, and my fingers twiddling your clit. You grab my head as if to pull me inside you, and your ass begins to gyrate. I grab a hold of it to keep it still and keep my nose buried deep inside your snatch. your thighs start to squeeze my head, and you muffle squeals and moans. You lick your lips in ecstasy, and bite your lower lip to keep from screaming. My finger finds it's way back to your hole and two fingers glide easily past your swollen lips, and my tongue and lips begin to suck on your inflamed clitoris. Slowly drawing it into my mouth, pinching it between my soft lips as though nibbling on it. I can feel your thighs quivering as your first orgasm begins to rumble through your body. I hold on tightly to your ass, to keep the pleasure flowing from my lips to your pussy. You are so enraptured that you forget that you're at work and lose control. Your moans, and whimpers are now echoing through the office. I continue to work until you finally collapse into your chair, your body like jello, slides down off the seat and under the desk......TBC

WOW...that just got me so hot...my cock is about to bust out of my pants.