Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Anyone Wanna Go To Europe For New Year's??

bluegirl

so i'm planning a trip to europe, i'm not sure where exactly

maybe spain, italy, france, or amsterdam,, i'm leaning more towards amsterdam

i'm trying to convince all my friends

if u have ever wanted to go to europe now is the time

airfares are ridiculously low (last check amsterdam, 288)

i get great discounts at hotels

for example last trip to france was 25bucks a nite at the sheraton

so divided among 4, thats nothing

seriously if ur interested let me know

i figured there has to be some adventurous spontaneous people on the sex board

i'll be in Ireland for Christmas and was planning on coming back to NY for New Years. however if there's something worth doing in Europe I'll be sure to hit it up.

who knows whats going on, and where to be? i was in Singapore last year and they showed video of a party MOS threw in London that looked insane.

Big...Chill. I'm in London every 6 weeks or so.

My day job is headquartered near by and since it's in the nightclub industry...and I'm a dj...well...they kinda go hand in hand. :)

I'm lucky enough to be able to pull strings and spin in any club over there. Too bad it isn't so easy here.:blank:

Originally posted by q-ny

Big...Chill. I'm in London every 6 weeks or so.

My day job is headquartered near by and since it's in the nightclub industry...and I'm a dj...well...they kinda go hand in hand. :)

I'm lucky enough to be able to pull strings and spin in any club over there. Too bad it isn't so easy here.:blank:

hold up, where do u stay when u go there

can i sleep over?

don't know anything specific just yet (i've made a few posts but nobody seems to reply)

all i know is this:

1) a flight to LN costs $200-300.

2) every weekend mixmag lists something i want to do, so why not make it when i have off from school?

3) John Q Law's attitude towards cannabis, especially in areas like Brixton, is extremely lax.

4) even if it isn't, i can splurge on a commuter shuttle from LHR to Schiphol to rekindle my relationship with the 222 coffeeshop.

5) i could definitely use a weekend away from this city!

the plan is to do historical type sightseeing by day and debauchery by night.

so far it'll be me and two others. anyone that is down for an overseas meetup or some good red-bull fueled mayhem, pm me!

nils: its ok, bad timing happens. not that its any consolation, but I left ibiza 8 hours before paul van dyk started his set.... :(

Originally posted by dialectics

don't know anything specific just yet (i've made a few posts but nobody seems to reply)

all i know is this:

1) a flight to LN costs $200-300.

2) every weekend mixmag lists something i want to do, so why not make it when i have off from school?

3) John Q Law's attitude towards cannabis, especially in areas like Brixton, is extremely lax.

4) even if it isn't, i can splurge on a commuter shuttle from LHR to Schiphol to rekindle my relationship with the 222 coffeeshop.

5) i could definitely use a weekend away from this city!

the plan is to do historical type sightseeing by day and debauchery by night.

so far it'll be me and two others. anyone that is down for an overseas meetup or some good red-bull fueled mayhem, pm me!

nils: its ok, bad timing happens. not that its any consolation, but I left ibiza 8 hours before paul van dyk started his set.... :(

i got a little heated i'm sorry

its just that i am so goddamn bored over here. i hate going out by myself, but thats all i can do. my program put me with all the other american students..which was a big mistake. for the first month or so we had no clue what to do or how to get anywhere. now when i try to get people to go out, all they would rather do is sit at the dorm, drink themselves silly, listen to destiny's child, etc. if it wasnt for CP i think i would have gone mad by now

Glow- My company has a place just outside London in Westcliffe on Sea. About a 25 minute train ride to downtown.

Dialetics- Remember, London is a VERY expensive town. Maybe the most expensive in the world. You'll pay what you think are NY prices but using pounds. One pound is worth aprox. $1.50.

Food, hotels, drink, admission, transportation are all hefty over there. Consider that when you budget.