Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get ready sports fans, Your own Santana Moss will turn against Miami in 2 weeks......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Thats right sports fan, santana moss will make his debut in the nfl against the Fins on Nov 17. I will be at the jets game this sunday against the chiefs then I am planning a trip down to Miami to look for employment and to see the game....Fins are going down again....Someone get a broom, I smell SWEEP this year. Mosses 4.2 40 will shut the fins secondary down with curtis running all over you, (leading rusher in the league by the way)

Miami is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All I can say is that in 3 years of living in NY I've had to put up with all sorts of J-E-T-S bullshit, and this time around, I'm gonna talk three years worth of shit when we kick the Jets' ass.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Moss when he was a UM guy, but he's on the other side now, and he's gonna have an awful bad taste in his mouth after this game, as are all of you jet fans...

L8ah

Guest saleen351

well, what can I say about this sunday, by 8:15am I was wasted in the parking lot chanting bring on the Fins...Everyone knew the chiefs were just a speed bump on the road to Miami...Now we are comming with a great D. Moss will be ready, vinny is ready but I don't think Fielder is ready..................Its on and after Miami got lucky today, we all can agree that the AFC east is gonna go down to the last few games, I wouldn't be suprised to see the fins in the playoffs against us...Hopefully I'll be in Miami for the game this week........ :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

you're back again?!? i'm so fucking hyped right now, i want the game to happen TODAY!!!! bring on the moss...he's going to wish he was still playin for the canes. homeboy or not...he's going to get crushed. the jets have no fucking clue what's going to happen to them this sunday. bring it on baby. i'll talk all the shit i want. 7 games? who fucking cares. it all ends this week. in OUR house. i'm going to be tailgating @ 9 in the morning baby. breakfast of champions. took care of INDY, then come the JETS. j - e - t - s suck suck suck.

stacey and all you other WEAK jets fans...give it all u got. cuz that's all you're going to have. tuck those tails in b/w them legs and head on home. IT'S OVER!!!!!!

out.

I couldn't be gladder that this post was revived. Im definitely going to be in Miami this weekend, gonna try to get to the game. Either way, im gonna be partying, and Im gonna be one psyched MuthaFucka when we kick some Jet ass!!!!!

I hear you phrank - IS IT ONLY MONDAY???

GO FINS, BABY!!!!!!

stacey, keep up with your weak responses. haven't u figured out already that i'm not going to keep my mouth shut? nothing you can do or say is going to change that. i'll talk in the offseason. in the preseason. during the season and after the season. the fins are my team. i stick behind them at all times.

talk might be cheap, but i've got the goods to back it up! :tongue:

oh how i hope you find a way to get tickets...

there are plenty of people sellin tix for this game outside, last year i got 2 tix for $75 together from a guy from NY who had xtra's, you can find people like that or the poor idiots sellin tickets who dont know what football is askin over $300 a piece...

JETS WOOOOO

i hope ward breaks a leg....:D

Guest saleen351

front row seats you can get for 50 bucks in miami, since the fans dont' support thier teams down there....I got 7 row against the fins up hear for 65 (face value) for the last jets win over the fish...And the jets are sold out for the next 25 years......

The NY post got me all pumped up on monday...BRING ON THE FISH , it said...I'm ready to start drinking now...This is what football and America are all about.....Its doesn't get any better then this. Even non footballs fans are gonna watch...I think chicks wearing football jerseys at tailgating are sooooooooooo sexy....I can't fucking wait....

Bring on the Fish

oh stacey...PAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i'll talk all i want girl. haven't you figured that out already? they've lost 7 times in a row and I STILL TALK SMACK! that's what a true fan is about. they stick by their teams. not like bandwagon fans that talk smack only when their teams win. when the fins win this sunday, yes you read correctly, i bet you'll see a bunch of people talking shit of how they knew the fins were going to win and how ny sux.

but you know who the true fans are. and you're reading something from one of them right now. i've had season tix since i was in h.s. and i'll have them for as long as i live in miami. that's a true fucking fan.

so bring it on. and bring on those stinkin' jets!