Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get ready sports fans, Your own Santana Moss will turn against Miami in 2 weeks......

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by phrankadelic

sorry to inform you buddy, but the jets game was sold out when the tickets first went on sale. and we sell out ever single game.

bring on those sorry jets. it's going to be a long drive/flight home for all you jets fans. hahahahahahahhaahahaha.

bro i live in florida, for a team with so many TRUE fans, why during the preseason every year on every t.v. station do they have a commercial for pick a seat day at pro player stadium for the fins, not that many fans down here, a lot of fair weather ones, although you dont seem like one and i respect that, im a fan of the nfl, but the dolphin fans annoy me. as far as the game goes, he's right, tix were sold out right away for THIS game, I had to get mine thru a broker at $75 a piece, well worth it though. As far as the game, Moss is gonna look sharp for all his fans in the stadium who came to see him play, Fiedler and his big Ears will throw for 130 yards 1 td and 3 int, Vinny Testicles will probably do the same, but Curtis my favorite Martin will run all over the Madison-Less Defense.....Jets baby!!

1st place! :D :D :D

you're right. i'll be the first to admit that the fans in s.fl suck ASS. BUT out of the 78,000 fans that go to the games (give or take) about 60,000 are true fans. they're there every game. preseason? please. i'm a real fan and i even can't stand the game after the 2nd qtr. it's boring as hell. and most of the games are during the week anyways. but yeah, if the fins are losing close to the end of the 4th, or they're up by a lot, a good % of the fans end up leaving. like they did in the oakland game. but i was there till the end. great f'in game that was.

EH - u think moss is the savior for your team? he hasn't even played a game in the nfl yet. this ain't college anymore. we'll see what he's got. hopefully not that much!

Guest saleen351

Fins fans suck, I could fly down there and buy tickets for 30 bucks a pop..Its that simple. Oakland, atlanta, miami, are the worst fans, they got no respect for their teams. MOSS hasn't played a game, but he sure can run fast and stretch the secondary out then vinny gives the ball to curtis and we win.....Fuck the fish!

hey saleen solution...you're talking out of your ASS! the tix your getting for 30 bux are for the canes game. cheapest ones are at least 37 bux. and who cares how fast moss is? don't you know we have one of the fastest cb tandem in the nfl? and i'm not even talking about madison cuz fletcher is the fastest db on the entire team. so don't get your hopes up high cuz moss will end up just like chrebet did...knocked out! fogetaboudit.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

wonder what you're doing to get all of these tix stac? ;)

keep me posted!

stac has a very nice lawyer friend who's firm gets tix's to many events.

they need to offer them to a cilent 1st but if they decline they are mine

keep those fingers crossed

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

Not to be a spoiler, but if they decline there tix there stupid, this game is huge, by the way I hope they do decline and you get to go stacy.

me too...still waiting to hear

stac praying to the JETS g-d cause she really really wants to go

well flying my jets flag today on my car got a lot of negative responses, but my finger out the sunroof cleared that right up, god i love it here, so nice :D well good luck guys big day is almost here, and much respect to the Real Football Fans ( yes even the Dolphin ones ), I had a convo tonight with sum1 at a bowling alley cause I had my Moss jersey on and they made a comment, it was gonna be a hostile environment at first but it turned out to be a pretty good educated conversation i was impressed...

till sunday!!!

SQUISH THE FINS!!!

GO JETS!!!

GO STACEY !!!!! get tix!!!! :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by exitheadzzz

well flying my jets flag today on my car got a lot of negative responses, but my finger out the sunroof cleared that right up, god i love it here, so nice :D well good luck guys big day is almost here, and much respect to the Real Football Fans ( yes even the Dolphin ones ), I had a convo tonight with sum1 at a bowling alley cause I had my Moss jersey on and they made a comment, it was gonna be a hostile environment at first but it turned out to be a pretty good educated conversation i was impressed...

till sunday!!!

SQUISH THE FINS!!!

GO JETS!!!

GO STACEY !!!!! get tix!!!! :D

You make me proud brother... tear...... I got my curtis jersey all ready...................

stac best bet if your willing to spend around $75 per ticket, go to the stadium before the game and walk around you'll find tickets, trust me.

I'll be down in ft.lauderdale tonight hopefully finding some Jet fans who are up from NY partying and gettin ready to abuse the Dolphins...

Jets Will Win Part 8 of this Saga, Break out the broom baby, sweep sweep sweeep...:D

Originally posted by staceyg5

i'm in nj/nyc for turkey week

yes, dt is at crackfactory but he is still one of my favorites

lawler is at centro

deepdish & howells are in washington...mini roadtrip cause i can't willingly subject myself to pvd/tiesto the following night

yeah I wanted to fly home but I cant, Vicious at exit, then DT at SF, gonna be nuts, and ill miss it, ill just be home watching football eating turkey, my pathetic life I know....:(:blown: