Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since ag sux now and you cant download anything good what is there to use now?

mikeynine999

Originally posted by wakeup

no u dumb fuck i spin and i hate leeches who say burn this , make me a cd. go out and buy the shit urself and let the artist make some $

Maybe some of these artists should release they're shit on cd so people who do not have turntables can buy it too, not to mention the fact that many things are only released as promo vinyl and are not comercially available...ya ever think about that????

Oh, and FYI. I work for a record company and I STILL believe downloading is the way of the future. Also, the artists get paid regardless, TRUST ME. So you should relax if you can't be mature with a reply.

Peace

Also, half the population of DJ's likes to hear the track before they go out and put money down on a record. If your gonna hate, get the fuck off the board. He asked a simple question, and people like you who yell and scream at someone pisses me off.

Hey Fagboy, why dont u keep your very interesting and informative opinion to yourself. I'm not a newbie and I'm telling u that people like you should stay off forum boards. Your distgusting mouth is not needed around here. Big tough guy behind the keyboard, i'd love to see you say this to my face, I'd fucking knock you through the wall, u'll be wishing you could wakeup.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nychunk

Hey Fagboy, why dont u keep your very interesting and informative opinion to yourself. I'm not a newbie and I'm telling u that people like you should stay off forum boards. Your distgusting mouth is not needed around here. Big tough guy behind the keyboard, i'd love to see you say this to my face, I'd fucking knock you through the wall, u'll be wishing you could wakeup.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try kazaa, I tell tons of ppl but they all say it sucks but the network it runs on is awesome, here is a link to learn more about it, its complex though....

http://www.geocities.com/p2ptech/giftalert.html

http://www.fasttrack.nu/index_int.html

all my tracks are on there.....