Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Graffiti...Those dammm vandals :)

Originally posted by bxbomb

Can I get an AMEN, lil fuckers who cant write for shit bombin the sides of peoples houses should have their genitals shaved with a dull rusty razor and dipped in a tub of rubbing alchohol.

lol... agreed... all you ToyStory characters should stay home...

You know who are the worst Vandals And Graffitiers...

Politicians... they go around towns putting up huge disgusting pieces of advertisment, stickers, posters, fliers,so forth and they mar our streets with theyre own name, for theyre own political gain... now if its so illegal for us to advertise ourselves then what right do these hippocritical bastards have to do it for themselves???

Or how about stores with theyre hand outs, and fliers on my windshield all the time??? theyre advertising themselves for the good of themselves and theyre are sticking that shit all over MY PROPERTY... now it they complain that theres graffiti on theyre stores maybe they should stop with theyre form of graffiti on our cars and theyre barbaric adv.tactics of forcing us into taking one of theyre flyers...

or what about grocery stores and so forth doing the same thing with flyers on my stoop sending these 2dollar workers to my neighborhood to slip some crap behind my door, or throw a bag of coupons on my lawn which i have yet to use.. thats a form of graffiti... nobody makes that illegal..

why is that the artists are the only ones persicuted by society???

It would only be fare that whats good for the goose is good for the gander... if one form of graffiti is illegal shouldnt all said forms listed above be illegal as well???

(maybe these are just the ramblings of a mad man, but i trully feel this way and i think its bullshit... )

granted Pink, Smith, Romeo, Sane, Free 5, all off the hook writers... not counting them out, just overlooked them, the ones that are still alive i havent seen anything new from, thats all...

357? where you from? I know some peeps from 357...

Keep in mind I havent been involved in this world for a long time... I used to do pieces, a long time ago... i wasnt a tagger or bomber however i did a lil... And i wasnt a streets guy i was about the freights and trains... something about the trains just got me going and i could be there for hours, smoking a fatty just painting till my heart was content...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by gonzojournilist

may Nace RIP

that whole crew runs 287 in jersey!

yo true that gonzo, i take 287 to get to work every night and fuckin i have no clue how the fuck he did it..but, on one of the overpasses comin from staten island to jersey from 440 to 287, there is on one of the blue steel type overpasses just greeting everyone as they come here to jersey with the name, SAVIOR. Have no fuckin clue in my mind how it was pulled off being like 14 ft above the ground. Yo u know whats a nice spots of pieces and tags? that abandoned overpass and moutain of rocks right on the Staten Island Expressway on the way to the verrazano...i member writings on the overpass that said WELCOME TO HELL. just phat for some reason if u ask me...i think for the same reasons the hacker mentioned......so daring, yet, so underground. Shit, i dont know my cousin Function's tag, but i know he used to write back in the day as well.

Originally posted by quoth

yo true that gonzo, i take 287 to get to work every night and fuckin i have no clue how the fuck he did it..but, on one of the overpasses comin from staten island to jersey from 440 to 287, there is on one of the blue steel type overpasses just greeting everyone as they come here to jersey with the name, SAVIOR. Have no fuckin clue in my mind how it was pulled off being like 14 ft above the ground. Yo u know whats a nice spots of pieces and tags? that abandoned overpass and moutain of rocks right on the Staten Island Expressway on the way to the verrazano...i member writings on the overpass that said WELCOME TO HELL. just phat for some reason if u ask me...i think for the same reasons the hacker mentioned......so daring, yet, so underground. Shit, i dont know my cousin Function's tag, but i know he used to write back in the day as well.

yeah 287 is really starting to look like the begining of the LIE in 92

as for those rocks also in 92 they were filled with all sorts of graff satanic signs, faterity symbols down to old school writers from the mid 80's. I wish I had a pic of it from back in the day

nowa days if a paint marker tag goes up there it will be buffed in a week.

That's sweet, dude!

v.nice.

thanks!

I fixed it up a little plus now it's the original size

check it out (might take sum time to load)

:::Have I traded in aerosol, berols, designs and black books for Adobe Photoshop 6?:::

attachment.php?s=&postid=537866

Originally posted by quoth

yo true that gonzo, i take 287 to get to work every night and fuckin i have no clue how the fuck he did it..but, on one of the overpasses comin from staten island to jersey from 440 to 287, there is on one of the blue steel type overpasses just greeting everyone as they come here to jersey with the name, SAVIOR. Have no fuckin clue in my mind how it was pulled off being like 14 ft above the ground.

Its called a ROLLER. He did it with a can of paint and a roller. He climbed up there and stood on the edge to do it. I was like 20 yards from him when he did it. He did another sick one on 18/Route1 before Bennigans. Thats why Sav is gettin mad respect...hes got balls.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Its called a ROLLER. He did it with a can of paint and a roller. He climbed up there and stood on the edge to do it. I was like 20 yards from him when he did it. He did another sick one on 18/Route1 before Bennigans. Thats why Sav is gettin mad respect...hes got balls.

yo thats fuckin incredibley cool, tell SAVIOR he's got a fan here. Sorry for my naiveness in the world of graffitti but scuse me for not knowing that it was done by "its called a ROLLER". But no sweat. yea, i've seen that one near Bennigans as well on way to Devry (back in the day). But that one piece on 287 is just the shit cause i come home every morning from my job and its like greets me cause i take rt. 9 south exit off 287 comin from staten island to get home and my exit is like right before that overpass but it just like shouts out at you and shit. then theirs a series of pieces underneath all them overpass near the edison bridge and shit. Some nice pieces of like some kinda cartoon-ish lookin character with like these huge bugged out eyes. But definitely good shit.