Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody See The South Park About Afghanistan????

probally the most direspectful thing that i have seen so far about whats going on in the world.....i laughed once and then got disgusted at what i was watching......i mean some things just arent meant to be mad fun of and this war is definatley one of them..it was just a terrible display if you ask me.......

Originally posted by misk

i thought it was funny!! they were making fun of bin laden ...not like they were disgracing the people who lost their lives... and besides....they are not the first or only ones to make fun of the siruation.

i know that they werent the only ones i just think that it was one of the worst out there right now,,,i just dont think its right for people to make money off of this whole situation

i thought it sucked. it wasnt even funny, except when cartman farted on the plane. i thought they would put one of those clever and twisted spins on the whole situation. it turned out nothing more than looney tunes. i think this is the main problem in america. we get our international knowledge from cartoons.

It's on again tonight at 11pm

I saw it and laughed my ass off.

Then again I don't count, I have a sick sense of humor to begin with.

I disagree w/ soprano, how long do we have to be shelted for?

They've taken Seinfield episodes out of syndication because they are sensative in subject matter. They stop playing songs on the radio because of their lyrical content/song title.

If you want to get up and be pissed off at people making money off this, look at the flood of people selling WTC stuff on the streets in the city, or the people that are soliciting for donations from people and then run off with the money. That is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more disgracful to me. South Park filled my need for entertainment value.

I will never forget what I saw with my own eyes that day. The images of those towers will be burnt into my mind till the day I die. Let those bastards and anyone that helps them along the way burn in hell.

PS Towlie rules!

Originally posted by lowmazda

It's on again tonight at 11pm

I saw it and laughed my ass off.

Then again I don't count, I have a sick sense of humor to begin with.

I disagree w/ soprano, how long do we have to be shelted for?

They've taken Seinfield episodes out of syndication because they are sensative in subject matter. They stop playing songs on the radio because of their lyrical content/song title.

If you want to get up and be pissed off at people making money off this, look at the flood of people selling WTC stuff on the streets in the city, or the people that are soliciting for donations from people and then run off with the money. That is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more disgracful to me. South Park filled my need for entertainment value.

I will never forget what I saw with my own eyes that day. The images of those towers will be burnt into my mind till the day I die. Let those bastards and anyone that helps them along the way burn in hell.

PS Towlie rules!

word brother