Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard stuff like cosmic gate???????

vodkaredbull

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Check out Vicious at Exit next Friday.....Wow this is the first time I ever told someone to go to Exit:rolleyes:

hahahhahaa

lmfaooooooooo

according to his site its not even up there and exit for thanksgiving eve isnt confirmed yet either

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

What Clubs still play the hard stuff none stop like cosmic gate? The stuff that really makes you move till you drop?

Haha, yeah seriously, this is the question I keep asking myself. Haha. When the hell are they gonna bring that shit back?! LMAO.

Anyways, you're best bet would be to probally get your ass out to hear DJ Scot Project when he comes back around - haven't heard anything like him (and probally never will) - he's sick as hell. Hard, hard beats, complete insanity. DJ Scot Project = highly recommended.

Oh, and where and when is Nero doing a set like within the next few weeks, I'm curious to hear him - people have been talking about him a lot, and I missed him at LL last week.

Originally posted by codica3

Haha, yeah seriously, this is the question I keep asking myself. Haha. When the hell are they gonna bring that shit back?! LMAO.

Anyways, you're best bet would be to probally get your ass out to hear DJ Scot Project when he comes back around - haven't heard anything like him (and probally never will) - he's sick as hell. Hard, hard beats, complete insanity. DJ Scot Project = highly recommended.

Oh, and where and when is Nero doing a set like within the next few weeks, I'm curious to hear him - people have been talking about him a lot, and I missed him at LL last week.

he sstarts his residency at limelight next friday,,,,,you def gotta check him out.....

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

Damn the Limelight. I haven't been there in ages. Hell At this point I will go anywhere to Get some hard eats

yea...well if ur lookin for some hard "Eats" go out to a taco bell beforehand.......really stupid joke but u put hard eats instead of beats... sorry im really board:tongue:

peace out

gianni

Hmm.. well I can't make it this week because I have to be @ Exit for Vicious (assuming he's gonna be there!) so I'll have to add that to my list of things to do..

Anthony Nero @ Limelight Fridays

Anyone have a guestlist there? How much is admissions anyway?

Originally posted by sadelb

I'm curious to see Amadeus at limelight this friday.

Amadeus?? Is he guest DJing?? Dammit.. I'm tempted to go to LL to hear this guy.. err.. as usual there are always scheduling conflicts with DJs I wanna see on the same night. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ggfella4

yea...well if ur lookin for some hard "Eats" go out to a taco bell beforehand.......really stupid joke but u put hard eats instead of beats... sorry im really board:tongue:

peace out

gianni

LMAO!!! Damn I type way to fast for my skills. Never even read it. Oh well I guess its time to get hooked on Phonics