Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here is from LI

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by italianchris19

Yo whats up msoprano i go to anocona's alot my boy's parents owns the bakery san and cal down the block from there. And i go to nassau, whats ur major

yo im a marketing major....this is my last semester there.....you prob know my parents....my dad is the real loud italian guy, who makes the pizzas and my mom is a waitress there

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Awww yay Long Island!

From Huntington personally, and in the event anyone cares, I'm at Georgetown *Go HoYaS!* (subsisting on what may be called a club scene down here hahahahaha!):blank:

Sorry to hear that my dear!!:( :( When you get back here I'll be waiting at cyberia for you..:)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

how is Cyberia? I've driven past it a million times and never gone there. When I don't feel like driving to Manhattan I usually end up at Coco's (during the summer, what a toolshed that place is, but at least i can take my boat there) or what used to be District.

Its good now that Jason Ojeda Is spinning. The Music Is great and keeps you moving. I mean its not the city or the hamptons but its close and has a great vibe.

vodkaredbull: i only play roller really, but yes its organized, never played travel ice cuz i got sick of it after 2 weeks of traveling to pennsylvania every weekend. if u play roller, im sure ive played u then :)

xtcgirlie: i go to briarcliffe during the day, im a networking major (i swear im not a geek:) ) and sorry to call it a dump, the place just sorta feels like my high school hehehe

Originally posted by scoob-e

xtcgirlie: i go to briarcliffe during the day, im a networking major (i swear im not a geek:) ) and sorry to call it a dump, the place just sorta feels like my high school hehehe

Hey hun No prob.. I was kidding.. Ok i go at night for PAralegal..I'm almost done woo-hoo... ANyways maybe stop by and say hello one day..:D

omg what a small world...i have lunch @ ancona's like twice a week! i remember one of the volpe's from my hs. hey scoob-e -- u said ur from vs...did u graduate from central like two years ago by any chance? i met a jimmy from vs at exit a few weeks ago, i'm wondering if that was u.

Originally posted by scoob-e

mssoprano: which one is your father? paul, frank and george are good friends with my brother, he used to hangout there everynight, they even went to his wedding in june. hehehe cant wait to see the video of pauly dancing drunk

yo those guys are all my second cousins,,,,my pops is the one who makes the pizza...he stands next to the guy with the hat on behind the row of all the boxes.....

Originally posted by q-ny

Viven- I'm a proud drop out of Georgetown Law. Clubs aren't that bad in Dc...but you only get mainstream music or hip hop and they close damn early.

A drop out hm? lol, what year were you there?

They're okay depending on where you go -- it's basically Nation, Red, Glow and sometimes Edge, or you're wallowing in top 40 crud :rolleyes: S'aight though, I'm makin' it through on what I have!