Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interracial Relationships

fierydesire

Guest jaxl

I'm all for them. Every relationship I've been in has been interracial. If you're not secure enough, narrow-minded people can make it difficult for you though.

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by atomicapples

but when you say interracial.. you might be talking about a irish and a german guy... no biggy.. but im talking about like major shit... jewish and german? white and black? asian and spanish?

I'm not sure who you're addressing, but I'm from Guyana, South American and my off-again/on again is black/Cuban/Panamaian. I think that counts.

Originally posted by jaxl

I'm not sure who you're addressing, but I'm from Guyana, South American and my off-again/on again is black/Cuban/Panamaian. I think that counts.

Soundz Yummy :D

I'm a Mut too... and so is my Son

:tongue:

Originally posted by atomicapples

but when you say interracial.. you might be talking about a irish and a german guy... no biggy.. but im talking about like major shit... jewish and german? white and black? asian and spanish?

yes I guess my intentions was that to begin with. BUt I guess I mean more in general now.;) The ones you listed are definitely the most highly discussed and looked down upon. It is so fucked up and I just needed to vent went I wrote this

I am all for them as well, but I think when people mean interracial they mean the more distinct differences between the two people. Black/White, Asian/White, Asian/Black, etc..this can include a number of cultures. I think it's great when two people from different cultural backgrounds can fall in love and appreciate eachother as people and not let something like race/culture stand in their way. :D

Originally posted by cocodulce76

I am all for them as well, but I think when people mean interracial they mean the more distinct differences between the two people. Black/White, Asian/White, Asian/Black, etc..this can include a number of cultures. I think it's great when two people from different cultural backgrounds can fall in love and appreciate eachother as people and not let something like race/culture stand in their way. :D

agree~!

Originally posted by cocodulce76

I agree...I'm the product of an inter-racial relationship, and every relationship I've been in has been one too. It's funny, cuz it's not really something I really think about that often, having grown up with it all my life. People love who they love, and if they're happy that's all that should really matter.

Originally posted by groovygirl

I agree...I'm the product of an inter-racial relationship, and every relationship I've been in has been one too. It's funny, cuz it's not really something I really think about that often, having grown up with it all my life. People love who they love, and if they're happy that's all that should really matter.

Amen to that!! :)

I've only been in interracial relationships (white, black, Jewish, Hispanic), which makes me all for them. My current boy is a Dutch-Irish, all-American sweetie. :heart:

I think it's silly to use race or color alone as a basis for determining who you date. However, I don't believe in the "I don't see color, I only see people" theory, either. Ethnicity/culture can't be completely ignored. If you date someone from a different background who really identifies with it (i.e. Asian who really identifies with her Chinese heritage, Latina who really identifies with her Puerto Rican background, etc.), cultural differences should be valued, respected, and appreciated. Otherwise, it's unlikely the relationship will work. Luckily, my partners have all been pretty willing to eat with chopsticks and learn some Cantonese phrases with me. :D

~kittn >^.^<