Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The way that you kiss..

fierydesire

ummm.....not too big into trees...but I'll tell u how I kiss guys.

Most of the guys I have kissed always tell me that I kiss like no one they have ever had before...I have decent sized lips so I like to take that into my advantage and I sorta suckle on their lips along with lil tongue traces here and there...I'm not one to ram my tongue down ur throat, but some play is in order and with that I sort of massage his with mine....huh...hard to explain without a demonstration...but that's all I can say really...

Originally posted by klohe

ummm.....not too big into trees...but I'll tell u how I kiss guys.

Most of the guys I have kissed always tell me that I kiss like no one they have ever had before...I have decent sized lips so I like to take that into my advantage and I sorta suckle on their lips along with lil tongue traces here and there...I'm not one to ram my tongue down ur throat, but some play is in order and with that I sort of massage his with mine....huh...hard to explain without a demonstration...but that's all I can say really...

I had a girl do something similar to what you have explained to me once. It drove me wild :D:D:D

Well ok, I don't know if anyone really answered my question to the fullest. OK I like my kisses nice and slow, while the guy slowly takes his hand up my neck tilting my head. I love the smelling of the hair for a guy to do. I like givingnice long passionate kisses, then slowly kissing the neck while nibbling gently. So there it is my fav type of kissing;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well ok, I don't know if anyone really answered my question to the fullest. OK I like my kisses nice and slow, while the guy slowly takes his hand up my neck tilting my head. I love the smelling of the hair for a guy to do. I like givingnice long passionate kisses, then slowly kissing the neck while nibbling gently. So there it is my fav type of kissing;)

girl u just put me in the mood... i cant wait for my bf tonight hehee... i love slow passionate slow kisses too... :)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ragga's taking notes....:)

let me just say that kissing is my absolute favorite~

growl~

i love to suck on bottom lips, a nibble here and there, with some soft tongue action... when it gets heated i love to grab the back of my guys neck and pull him close... the heat is amazing...

btw... guys, please touch your girlies face or run your fingers through her hair when you're kissing her... there is like no better feeling then that.

ugh... i wanna make out!:tongue: :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

let me just say that kissing is my absolute favorite~

growl~

i love to suck on bottom lips, a nibble here and there, with some soft tongue action... when it gets heated i love to grab the neck of my guys neck and pull him close... the heat is amazing...

btw... guys, please touch your girlies face or run your fingers through her hair when you're kissing her... there is like no better feeling then that.

ugh... i wanna make out!:tongue: :tongue:

Hey jess, when are we gonna kiss?? I want a make out appointment!!:D;) ;) :D :D ;)