Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sickest Dj Lineup For Thanksgiving Eve

x?x

EXIT2- 25 DJS IN TOTAL IN 4 ROOMS. THE MAIN FLOOR DJS WILL BE JOHNNY VICIOUS, TONY DRAPER, JASON OJEDA, DENNY TSETTOS, RICHIE SANTANA, AND AFTER HOURS BY JUNIOR VASQUEZ. ALSO A SPECIAL LIVE PERFORMANCE BY JESSICA FOLKER PERFORMING "TO BE ABLE TO LOVE".

TICKETS IN ADVANCE ARE $45 (SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR A GROUP PARTY)

TO PURCHASE TICKETS CALL JERRY X @ 732-207-7247 OR EMAIL US BACK @ ****************@AOL.COM

"THIS IS A EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED GET YOUR TICKETS BEFORE THEY RUN OUT"

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

At least they are having a special party, You can hear Tenaglia any Friday for only 25 bucks at vinyl, what makes it so special that he is charging more and bringing his following to factory? Just remeber one thing, Without JP the factory is nothing!

See ya at EXIT! :laugh:

I have to disagee with you on this one. SF has DT and that is special. He will be doing a marathon set, 14 hours, and its his first appearance at SF as a DJ. He hasnt done a marathon set since Twilo. He also hasnt dj on a good sound sytem since Twilo. Even though I am going to Exit, I am sure SF will ne slamming. Exit will be slamming as well. No more drama please. Two different crowds.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I have to disagee with you on this one. SF has DT and that is special. He will be doing a marathon set, 14 hours, and its his first appearance at SF as a DJ. He hasnt done a marathon set since Twilo. He also hasnt dj on a good sound sytem since Twilo. Even though I am going to Exit, I am sure SF will ne slamming. Exit will be slamming as well. No more drama please. Two different crowds.

"I am going to exit myself" :laugh: Factory is Factory because of JP period. The regular crowd will not be there. Yes, it is a different crowd, but out of all the DJ's at Exit there is bound to be great music:D