Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Modern and Glow this weekend....

malanee

Malanee, kinda weird that I was rummaging through your fridge @ your house a couple of weeks ago and I didnt know it was your house and you didnt know it was me. Ha, ha...but your right there were lots of people there that night.

Modern was great, I really liked the place, the way they did thier interior decorating, and the bathroom!!! OMG! They really did place alot of attention to some of minor details to give the place the right ambience.

Buster's selection of music was great and that also added to the whole atmnosphere. I'll definitely be checking out Modern again.

I think Im pretty much in for D:Fuse, gonna try to round some people on my end even if I have take them in unconcious :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

It was awesome meeting you all :D Had a good time both nights!

I'm down for D:Fuse, there's a few others on this board that I know wouldn't miss it (coughcoughjimicoughcough) LoLz ;)

what's that shit suspossed to me huh, huh?!?! lol...naw but im tryin to meet dfuse this time aly! gotta tell him how much i love his song....You got it ft. joy...you ever heard that one...ooh its money...

sings..."you, you, you, you got it, got it, got it...."

DUDE, this time at glow, we actually have to meet and talk...you kinda caught me as you were leaving, and as i was running around like a chicken w/o a head lol :laugh: maybe this time, you know we can chill up stairs pick up some ho's...and well the rest is butter...

Originally posted by dcsglow

DUDE, this time at glow, we actually have to meet and talk...you kinda caught me as you were leaving, and as i was running around like a chicken w/o a head lol :laugh: maybe this time, you know we can chill up stairs pick up some ho's...and well the rest is butter...

ha,ha ...cool dcsglow, yeah you were also running all over the place. I would be walking around taking a rest from grinding hapless girls...uh...:hey: and, uh, oh.. yeah..and all of the sudden I saw the spikey hair. I also saw that you had it going with lots of gals :D

Originally posted by vicman

ha,ha ...cool dcsglow, yeah you were also running all over the place. I would be walking around taking a rest from grinding hapless girls...uh...:hey: and, uh, oh.. yeah..and all of the sudden I saw the spikey hair. I also saw that you had it going with lots of gals :D

Ohh no doubt, good looking vicman...cause...mi chicas es su chicas...LOL right on bro...see you on sat.

got some real good news as well, with the job...im gonna goto coco loco to meet up with a friend, get introduced with antonis...and my promoting career starts soon, so happy, so happy:D