Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i told you about another terrorist act

usa

after 9/11 i warned people of another terrorist act in NYC. yes it happened again today with the plane crash in queens. The gov't won't say it was a terrorist act but it was. NYC isn't just safe, move ouf of NY like i did. you live only once. Our Gov't can't win the war against terrorists because of the OIL in the arab countries.

move out of NY metro area. move south, move upstate, move out.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

shut the hell up with your "I told you so" crap. no one wants to hear that. and no one wants to hear your hysteria.

how about a little sympathy for the victims?

YEA GOD BLESS AMERICA...and my heart goes out to all those affected by these senseless acts of violence...justice will be served

Originally posted by usa

after 9/11 i warned people of another terrorist act in NYC. yes it happened again today with the plane crash in queens. The gov't won't say it was a terrorist act but it was. NYC isn't just safe, move ouf of NY like i did. you live only once. Our Gov't can't win the war against terrorists because of the OIL in the arab countries.

your an asshole!!!! why the fuck woudl you even say shit liek that.

Originally posted by usa

Yeah, you're some genius. You know everything there is to know. You're the say all end all in all that matters.

Bullshit. Considering everybody and their mothers knew about "another terrorist attack". You moved out, we didn't and WILL NOT, end of story. Stay there and let the rest of us deal with our "dangerous lives". There's more to life than just surviving.

If you're going to say something useful, i'd suggest you do it soon. And if you're trying to be "helpful", I'd kindly suggest that you find another way to do it, because you're coming off as an useless pair of lips that's just waiting to be forcibly clamped up.

I don't think there's too many people who has the patience to deal with you. So from someone who actually does, think before you talk.

Originally posted by usa

Listen up conspiracy boy. . . I don't know who you are, or what your deal is, but we CANNOT live in the fear that you would see propogate to the world. . . . I'm not usually the uber-patriot, but idiots like you are what start mass hysteria, you're no better then the Red Scare fanatics of the McCarthy era. . . scaring people into believing that everyone is doomed if we don't destroy some group that people like you scapegoat . .

. . I'd be willing to bet that you're one of those people who were ready to attack anyone who had even the slightest hint of middle eastern heritage in them after the attacks . . . :mad:

Well, I told USA off the first time he posted his dumb shit on the board and some people on this board jumped all over me for it, I am happy to see that you all agree with me that he is just an idiot trying to cause fear in people, at least he posted on the drama board this time! USA thank you soooooo much for moving out of NY, it is a better place now! I would never leave the best city in the world because of people like you, your just like a terrorist, trying to fill people's heads with fear...

Originally posted by sassa

usa, why would you write all these things in here...a clubbing and nightlife forum of all places. wouldn't you think your words might weigh more in sites like cnn.com, washingtonpost.com, or other political websites? just doesn't add up.

You are kidding right?

do you guys remember when TWA flight 800 went down off the long island coast a few years back?/? There was NO speak of terrorists then, and we actually were afraid it was our own government that shot down the plane, a simple accident left to be blamed simple miscalculation.

I just think this whole talk to blaming terrorists for everything goes back to the "McCarthyism" era where anything contrary to American Ideology was considered "Communist" and therefore, our enemy. Our Paranoia is just shifting.

We are the strongest nation in the lands...we have a duty to set an example for the rest of the world. If we start to get paranoid again and simply blame all of the recent ills of the world on terrorism, we will just fall under the auspices of a "Feared Giant"

The WTC callamity was Horrific, and i hope the Taliban fall in Afghanistan, but i don't think we should focus our blame solely on terrorists (Although it's about time we do :) )