Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch out Yankee fans....

Originally posted by k-hole6969

To all the Yanks fans out there......I guarantee if the Mets make some good offseason pickups such as Tino and Bonds and maybe a pitcher....we will see you in another Subway Series but this time the outcome will be reversed......Mark my words.....METS IN 2002!!!!!;):D

....and if I win the lottery, I'll be a millionaire!!! We can all dream.

The Mets don't have much money to spend on free agency. Apparently the owners want the payroll to be what is was last year....they couldn't trade Zeile or Ordonez so they are stuck with their high salaries and low production. Unless they make a trade or they're allowed to spend more money, they're in trouble.

Now, being a Yankees fan, I hope we re-sign Tino and get Alou or Sheffield. We don't need Giambi or Bonds.

Originally posted by amercali

the mets will win it all next year with the new additions

What new additions? Pick up a paper and learn to read. The owner has told managment not to spend any more money. They can't go out and sign a free agent. They will end up in the same position they where this post season.. at home watching the Yankees.

You forgot a third basemen!!! They are trying to trade Ventura back to the white sox!... I hear they are bringing back Dave Kingman to play the outfiled... He will play better then that Pineapple you have out ther now!!!!That is the worse outfield i have ever seen!!!!!!. All i can say is Giambi !!!