Clubplanet Nightlife Community

obscure entheogens

it290

With all the posts lately about our still-legal, obscure party favors, I've been wandering if its smart for us to discuss them--

Obviously, for the responsble people here, more info is better than less (and if I feel resonsible enough to take it, several ofyou guys can handle the stuff, no problem). Its also nice to get first person trip reports so you know you aren't alone. I'm just worried about the day when certain tryptamines are in the news because some teenager gets into big trouble with it. Maybe a little paranoid, but would narcs monitor discussions like this then go shut down the places selling? I know one site in BIG trouble with the DEA right now (hope everything works out for them, they're great people).

I'm guilty of advertising too--look at screen name (I figured it would be a long running inside joke with those who know).

Something else to consider is that some of these aren't "public" drugs-they're fun but I don't think i looks good to walk around a club shaking and yawning uncontrolably.

?