Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys think about people at clubs who are there just to hook up?

malanee

Originally posted by scratchapella

ok, last thing I'm going to say about this. promise. i know i sounded liked one of those gripey ex-raverkids always complaining about the "scene" changing n all. . .really though, I completely agree w/DJSizeup and the rest of you who've been saying "do whatever the fcuk you want to do" as long as it doesn't hurt or bother anyone else. but after all this talk about game, i'm curious to see how everyone here works it. . .:laugh:

i just grind it to poor innocent random girls on the dance floor...thats basically my move :D :D

naw, i cant remember the last time i was actually succesfull at this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually drop my wallet and then bend over in front of a pretty girl. I think it turns them on but they must be really intimidated because they never talk to me when I do it...

but for real whenever (of the few times) I actually successfully 'mack' it at clubs I never remember what I said or did because I was always too drunk. I'd probably be real embarrassed anyway if anyone ever told me what I actually do when that happens... I do know that I'm not a fan of jumping on some girl's behind without her knowing it but this world would be great if that was acceptable

Its happened a couple of times to me (of course, I don't do that now :)).

It always started with a conversation...don't remember exactly how, but then things led to things.

Oh, glowsticks and photons always used to attract a lot of attention. Sharing glowsticks and/or giving lightshows led to talk which in turn led to... :D :D

I love (or used to - don't do it much anymore) twirling/liquiding...and the fact that it helps make friends is an added bonus!

But, again, the main focus is not to hook-up...coz then it takes away from the music and dancing...also going to a club just to hook up leads to disappointment if it does not happen.

Hell, I don't want to pay $30 and then be disappointed at the end of the night!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Its happened a couple of times to me (of course, I don't do that now :)).

It always started with a conversation...don't remember exactly how, but then things led to things.

Oh, glowsticks and photons always used to attract a lot of attention. Sharing glowsticks and/or giving lightshows led to talk which in turn led to... :D :D

I love (or used to - don't do it much anymore) twirling/liquiding...and the fact that it helps make friends is an added bonus!

But, again, the main focus is not to hook-up...coz then it takes away from the music and dancing...also going to a club just to hook up leads to disappointment if it does not happen.

Hell, I don't want to pay $30 and then be disappointed at the end of the night!

yuh, i agree with ravermania here, some people say that they go to clubs for the music, but if they dont hook up they look pretty upset.

my view is like ravermania here...you pay your $$$ to get in, enjoy it with the vibe, music, drink, constant trips to the lew, etc. if you hook up, thats an added bonus, if you wanna meet girls (or guys-for the girls or guys-if your into that...) then try the personals or somethin' like that to get your share of :hump:

Originally posted by djsizeup

I do know that I'm not a fan of jumping on some girl's behind without her knowing it but this world would be great if that was acceptable

Ahh, wouldn't the world be such a great place if it were socially acceptable for human beings to act like dogs. You see a chick you like, you piss on her door to mark your territory, you sniff her ass, then you jump on that ass in the middle of the street. And if you're a hard up puppy horny for some ass, then you can always hump your master's leg and have everyone think it's cute and not get completely grossed out by it. All that, without getting arrested. What a life... :)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Ahh, wouldn't the world be such a great place if it were socially acceptable for human beings to act like dogs. You see a chick you like, you piss on her door to mark your territory, you sniff her ass, then you jump on that ass in the middle of the street. And if you're a hard up puppy horny for some ass, then you can always hump your master's leg and have everyone think it's cute and not get completely grossed out by it. All that, without getting arrested. What a life... :)

And if you were lucky those urban legends about women, their dogs, and peanut butter would be true and more common than we know.