Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm sad...someone cheer papa smurf up

georgym

This must have been the toughest breakup for me ever. NiK meant the world to me, and she's treating everything we've had lately as " just another breakup"

I'm torn between that empty feeling of detachment and the angry, disbelief that such a beautiful thing had to end.

Anyone else fit in this category? Are you moving on? how?

:( papa smurf

Is that you spinning?

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Try to not run into her or keep in contact,it only makes things worse. Believe me. Today I talked to my ex for the first time in a month,and I couldn't wait to get off the phone.Exes suck.

Naw, SaSs, that ain't me, it's Carl Cox, girl! my FAV DJ :rolleyes:

hehhe, I am feeling better, though. I'm looking back and seeing how i made this girl the center of the universe, and neglected alotta other issues in my life, so i;m starting to justify our breakup now.

Andhey, if it was meant to be, we'll see where our friendship goes...I'm actually going over this Weekend to get my longboard and mini-disc from her, and she'll see this new, non-emotional side of me :cool: I'm not gonna get teary-eyed again, just keep the composure, y'know ;)

Thanx,

~Papa

:mad: IT'S ME DUDE, I SEE YOUR STILL IN LIMBO WITH THE BIMBO!

I'M JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE BIMBO THING, I JSUT SAID THAT CAUSE IT RHYMED:D . BUT SERIOUSLY, I KNOW HOW U FEEL. I THINK I'M GONNA CALL MY EX FINALLY. I KNOW SHE MISSES ME AS MUCH AS I MISS HER. I KNOW THAT WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER, NEITHER OF US WILL RESIST EMBRACING EACH OTHER. BUT I GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW I'M GONNA MAKE THIS MOVE. AS FOR U, I THOUGHT YOUR EX JUST WANTED SOME SPACE, WHY IS SHE MOVING SO FAR AWAY NOW?

It's just so messed up, man.

We were together for a year. We admit to it moving too fast, but we also both know that there was something special there. Now maybe she hasn't realized it, or she's just blinded by all the distractions of college (she insists she's SOOO BUSY at school)

It's just that we had something wonderful, and though there were some problems, those problems could be solved. We were a bit immature, and now i feel i'm ready to try it again. But she just says she wants to be free and date other people; that she's not ready for a commitment. (wish she told me that sooner:mad:

She's got problems, and all my friends say this is for the better. But I can't help but think of how well we got along.

It's hard for me to believe it meant more to me than it did for her, so that's why it's so much harder for me.

It's tough, but day after day, i'm feeling better. It's just that holidays are coming up, and i really feel that absence now. Geez, i'm way too sensitive:blank:

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

Damn Papa you need to go to the Vanderbilt wed and I'll hook you up with some drinks. You will love my boys they are mad cool..

hehehe, really, vodkarb?/? thanks for the invitation, but i think i'm finally gonna meet up with some CP heads at limelight wednesday (oooh, richie hawtin, ahhhh)

but thatnks anyway...you're right, i need to go out and meet some fresh new peeps. Def. plan to make a trip to Cyberia sometime soon :D

And everyone, just to let u know that this girl is a LOONY! she's still in school, so she wants her freedom. ok, i can understand that. But she also states that she's not looking to get serious for a while. Well, won't it just break her heart to know i've met someone who apreciates the nice, thoughtful things i can do?/?

first :mad: , then :'^(, now :cool: THANKS dudes n dudettes!