Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Had To See One Last Movie Before You Die Poll~

What would be thee last movie of your life?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What would be thee last movie of your life?

• Star Wars "attack of the clones"
    • Matrix II "Reboot"
    • Lord Of the Rings "Fellow ship of the Ring"
    • Spider Man
    • X-Men II
    • MIN II

IF YOU HAD TO SEE ONE LAST MOVIE BEFORE

YOU DIE WHICH ONE OF THESE WOULD YOU WATCH?

Spiderman

Lord Of the Rings part I

(the fellowship of the ring)

Star Wars

"attack of the clones"

Matrix II

sooo..many choices..

geeeze!

what would be THEE last film of your life?

Originally posted by sassa

None of them. Why didn't you put cool movies like Pi, Ghost Dog, Half Baked, Trainspotting, Snatch,etc?

Hmmm..

well perhaps if you look over that list

you might see a reoccuring theme:

THEY HAVEN'T COME OUT YET..

(and have a huge fan based anticipation cult

following by Sc-Fi/Fantasy dorks like me)

Those movies you listed are great..

but have been out for a while..

I'm playing on the fanatic anticipation

of the "Star Wars fan"

the Tolkein freak etc..

I could turn on Bravo and catch half

of your list on a weekend bong

session..

attachment.php?s=&postid=525144

See the trailer:

http://starwars.apple.com/ep2/breathing/

The new Spiderman movie coming out looks pretty good. Marvel has been fucked for quite some time, but they have been coming back hard lately with movies like X-Men. Before their recent ventures however, they often fell short with movies like "Captain America," "The Punisher," and the old "Spiderman" movie. Blade wasn't that bad though. I also loved the old Bill Bixby Incredible Hulk series. But as I was saying, this new Spiderman flick looks pretty good. It has key characters like "The Green Goblin." I hope they go into his history and what not; the few pictures and articles I did read about the movie mentioned something about Ozcorp and some history about Norman Osborne, so it looks like Spiderman is going to be a great film. It would be great if the film went even further into depth with Norman's kid (Harry), and his sickness which (like his father) caused him to assume the green costume as well. They did a great job with Xmen; they introduced alot of characters, many of whom could serve as storylines in further Xmen films. My guess is that the next Xmen film (if there is one) will most likely have something to do with the history behind the creation of Sabretooth and Wolverine, and the Weapon X project. Each Xmen character has so much history behind them, so Marvel has a gold mine there. I hope they utilize it well on the screen.

I hope they keep up the good work; I have been an avid marvel fan for quite some time, and it would be great to see them come back with a vengeance. I hope they release a good Incredible Hulk Movie with no humans playing the Hulk. A gigantic comptuerized creature that looks like a true monstrosity (or even something similar to the drawings of Whilce Portacio, for you true comic book fans out there who appreciate flawless fucking artwork. No one has ever drawn an Incredible Hulk like Whilce Portacio; he reminded the readers of what the Hulk was originally supposed to look like: A big mountain that hunches over and speaks like a retard, not some musclebound, body-building Dale Keown hulk) would be appreciated.

ahhh..

cool shit rudeboy!

i'm not sure about the costume though..

they could have UPDATED it a bit more

alla X-Men/Wolverine style..

I believe in purism in comics

and lord knows Sam Rami's a great director but

the red and blue have such an 80's look to it!

REMEMBER ELECTRIC COMPANY

WITH SPIDEY?

(kinda makes me think of that..)

attachment.php?s=&postid=526570

lol*

That Kirstin Dunst is a hottie though..

(kinda reminds me of my Ex in a weird way)

thanks for the links..

I hear you about the costume. But considering the style of costume they are working with, it's not too bad. It's either that or the black costume (with the big white spider across the front). That costume wouldn't have looked that bad, come to think of it. But it seems that alot of people recognize the spidey of the old costume better. I am not too sure about what kind of Spidey Toby McGuire is going to make; he's a superb actor, but I am not sure if his body fits the costume. Maybe he got ripped for the movie.

In the recent Xmen film, I wasn't crazy about the Wolvering costume; it made him seem like he was still in training. There was nothing really distinctive about it. The only wolvey costume I ever really liked was the brown one that he wore (not the yellow with the black stripes. I hate that one). The character that was chosen to play wolvey was right on the mark though; same face and mannerisms. They should have made him a little more dirty and stocky, though. I didn't really like Magneto's helmet either; they should have either made it a little more bigger and menacing, or simply left it off. Magneto is one of those older characters who doesn't even need his mask to define him; his reputation preceeds him.

In the new Spidey film, it also seems like Mary Jane looks a little older, no? She was so hot in the comics.

I can't wait to see the film, I am sure it will be cool. I saw a brief trailer for it in the theater a few months ago, and it looked pretty good.

Black Hawk Down. Probably going to be one of the top grossing movies of the year.

Pictures from the filming of the movie: http://hem.bredband.net/furumo/bruckheimer/temp/bhdbts001.html

Official 2 Minute Trailer that premiered during Saving Private Ryan on ABC: http://hem.bredband.net/furumo/bruckheimer/temp/bhdtrailer.html

First Teaser Trailer: http://hem.bredband.net/furumo/bruckheimer/temp/bhdteasertrailer.html

bhdposter002.jpg