Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review from 3 NYers - Thanks

cro

SOBE REVIEW from a New Yorker: November 8-13

Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice on where to go. We got back yesterday morning pretty much dead from all the paryting we did from the minute we got there.

We stayed a cheesy hotel, but that was in the best location in SoBe. 15th and Collins, accross the street from Billboards, around the block from Crobar and Liquids, just an awsome location...

1st Night thanks to Marick went to Liquids at 1am, got too drunk but had a great time. went to sleep ????????

Friday night - Crobar first phat club I must say, very nice, gives some what of a Sound Factory Appeal to it.....Kinda Look a -like....

Then over to Space.... Nice place, music I thought was amazing on the main floor and the back House Room...High energy in the main room just kept you going.......Need less to say our leggs were killing us the next day....

Saturday - Level, waited 1 1/2 hours and that dick in the front (Maximo) would still not let us in, screw him.... We left went passed the other door, my boy knew one of the guys at the door from here in NYC and we went in Comped with all access wrist bans for the whole club.....That was cool......Was not too into the club though.... the crowd for some reason did not give off a good vibe...... we jetted there and headed over to Billboards.....now that crowd had a vibe to it....mad cool and I met a bunch of people there.......

Sunday was a bar hopping day and night on Ocean....wish we went to Nikki's Beach, but somehow did not end up there....:(

Mad heads on the strip.......Good time had by all.....

Monday off to the Keys to go Jet Skiiing and tues 4 am in the Airport for a 6am flight....

Again I would like to thank all of those who help, and regret not meeting you!!!! There will be a next time.....

PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::afro::cool:;):D:)

No doubt bro, the music was hot down there.... surprised me.... I was very impressed by the venues and the set ups......

One gripe though.....not enough people dance over in Miami.....it's so wierd...if you go to clubs up here, I mean music fan clubs, 75% of the people are geting down. It seemed as if 5% of the people in most of the places were dancing..... not cool.....

Why is that?????:confused:

well i was at crobar on friday night and practically EVERYONE on the dancefloor was dancing. but yeah, i have noticed that. the majority of the people on the beach go to see and be seen. it's the glamour that interests them.

but you'll see me and my peeps on the other side of the floor tearin it up!

I hear ya!.... I'm not saying no-one was dancing, but substantially less than NY places that are about the music.... Also don;t get me wrong there are plenty of places up here where it's all about what you look like and who you are and all that Jazz...

Too bad we never met up down there, cause the 3 of us could not stop dancing......