Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you drink when you go out....or put in your morning cereal?

vicman

Whats the rehydrating beverage of choice of everyone when you all go out to clubs?

I basically stick to Long Island Iced Teas with the ocassional screwdriver, cranberry vodka's and redbull and vodkas...I also put vodka on my oatmeal in the morning. :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Stoli Rass, tonic water with a lime! Going to have one waiting for me when I get to PVD next week, is that why you are asking???? lol

Damn prplhz, you got me at my own game, Vicman was trying to mack through CP but to no avail :D

Unfortunately though, for the Armory I think that the only thing they will sell is beer, I'm thinking of starting drinking from 12 so I can get pre drunk to PvD...11 hours later! :eek:

But I'll have your stoli rass, tonic water with a lime ready fer you :D

Originally posted by vicman

Damn prplhz, you got me at my own game, Vicman was trying to mack through CP but to no avail :D

Unfortunately though, for the Armory I think that the only thing they will sell is beer, I'm thinking of starting drinking from 12 so I can get pre drunk to PvD...11 hours later! :eek:

But I'll have your stoli rass, tonic water with a lime ready fer you :D

are they even serving beer at radiate? their website says they won't have any vendors....i don't think i can make it through that day without some sort of alcoholic beverage... :D

Originally posted by superfli

are they even serving beer at radiate? their website says they won't have any vendors....i don't think i can make it through that day without some sort of alcoholic beverage... :D

i dunno where I heard it, but i heard it somewhere, or some body told me, or it was in the flyer or somethin'...yuh, it sux, gonna have to start drinkin' early, or i hope they let you out of the venue and come back in so i can stash some stuff in my car and then come back..shit, no refreshments for 12 hours!?!?! :mad: :mad:

Everybody loves long island! lol (represent!)

But...

I gotta go with shots of GM if I want to get really plastered, or a midori sour/amaretto sour if I'm not looking to be totally shitty ;) BTW, this weekend at Glow, please feel free to provide me with shots of GM. The goal is to get shitty this week :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Everybody loves long island! lol (represent!)

But...

I gotta go with shots of GM if I want to get really plastered, or a midori sour/amaretto sour if I'm not looking to be totally shitty ;) BTW, this weekend at Glow, please feel free to provide me with shots of GM. The goal is to get shitty this week :D

The goal is to get plastered? Who else is intending on getting wasted this weekend? God, work sucks :mad: I need a drink now.