Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY people> >lets see your cars

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two Babies:

96 Saturn SC2 - really worked up (lots of stuff you can't see)

she's my AutoX machine.

image21.jpg

91 Toyota MR2 Turbo - Still trying to make it work right. Currently in the shop getting a fresh coat of paint, but basically when it's done it'll look almost exactly like this.

westpointTyrone.jpg

My car just got totaled a few weeks ago cuzx some asshole tried to make an illegal u turn on the highway and cut me off. It was a piece of shit oldsmobile but I had a phat system in it since I'm so into car stereos. I was running a Pioneer headunit, crossfire 1000d (1000 watts rms) amp to 2 A/D/S 312rs.2 (12 inch subs), and Diamond audio components up front for anyone into car stereos. I made the sealed box for my subs and installed everything by myself.

Originally posted by kingartur

here is my baby i know its not as cool as all of your cars but i still love mine:D

i have the same ride. 2001 accord v6, silver. hooked up system. alpine head unit. alpine v12 amp, 2 pioneer 12 inch subwoofers. you can hear my car from three blocks away. gotta get new rims and add a body kit.

be proud of your car! its a great car.

Originally posted by fd1977

i have the same ride. 2001 accord v6, silver. hooked up system. alpine head unit. alpine v12 amp, 2 pioneer 12 inch subwoofers. you can hear my car from three blocks away. gotta get new rims and add a body kit.

be proud of your car! its a great car.

I have 2000 accord v6, white color. but i didnt hook it up yet. but this summer i want to put in a phat system and put like 18inch rims and i was thinking about a body kit but not to sure about it

Daaaaaaaam, Fourplay, that fmic is HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

I'm sure your engine must be running nice and cool with it tho. How's the lag compared to stock?

I'm probably going with an air/water IC for mine with a refridgerated reservior. I just got my Profec B EBC in today, and as soon as i get the car back, it's going in.

Man i have so much to do to my car, and parts are so damn expensive...

Originally posted by cintron

Daaaaaaaam, Fourplay, that fmic is HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

I'm sure your engine must be running nice and cool with it tho. How's the lag compared to stock?

I'm probably going with an air/water IC for mine with a refridgerated reservior. I just got my Profec B EBC in today, and as soon as i get the car back, it's going in.

Man i have so much to do to my car, and parts are so damn expensive...

I upgraded turbo and intercooler at same time so i noticed a bit more lag, but once it spools up.. it feels like being jump kicked in the head :)

air/water IC is definatly the way to go with an mr2 in my opinion.. but damn expensive... You're gonna love the Profec, time to get rid of fuel cut and crank up the boost! :D

Originally posted by fourplay

I upgraded turbo and intercooler at same time so i noticed a bit more lag, but once it spools up.. it feels like being jump kicked in the head :)

air/water IC is definatly the way to go with an mr2 in my opinion.. but damn expensive... You're gonna love the Profec, time to get rid of fuel cut and crank up the boost! :D

Wow, that must have taken you a while to do. Did you dyno the car? How the torque steer when the turbo kicks in? Any 0-60 or 1/4 times? Nice ride indeed! Especially when you do the work yourself. Props