Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY people> >lets see your cars

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

did your tranny die? if so how many times?

mine hasnt gone yet...has 86000 miles on it, needs lots of suspension work:(

how was your gas mileage? ive been only getting btween 10 and 14 mpg in the city....

Yes, i did die about 3 times..the third time i had anther one put in and several months later it died again..but in the middle of the street in the city...ohh i was devasted...

I don;t remember how many miles it had but it was high...I bought it from an auction..

That was the end of it... no one knew how to fix that car..and i w was making me sick... it spend more time at the mechanics than i drove it..

my Gas mileage was pretty good but i live in the suburbs...In the city no matter what car ..half the time gas goes like crazy.. in my new car i drive to the city drive in the city and drive back home and that $20 right there.

Originally posted by jjcbebe

Yes, i did die about 3 times..the third time i had anther one put in and several months later it died again..but in the middle of the street in the city...ohh i was devasted...

I don;t remember how many miles it had but it was high...I bought it from an auction..

That was the end of it... no one knew how to fix that car..and i w was making me sick... it spend more time at the mechanics than i drove it..

my Gas mileage was pretty good but i live in the suburbs...In the city no matter what car ..half the time gas goes like crazy.. in my new car i drive to the city drive in the city and drive back home and that $20 right there.

it took me a while to find a mechanic that could work on it. my dealer (also where i bought my warranty :blown: ) kept screwing up. the las ttime i went there i was having suspension problems. about 6 hours after they "fixed it", the front suspension fell apart because they put the car back together wrong. I have also been suffering through lots of electrical problems, and its all dinged from parking by the train station. i love it to death (still...) but i might get rid of it via auction when the warranty runs out

Originally posted by teklord310

Can you please describe these 'balls.' What do the balls consist of?

It has an Iceman cold air intake, AFX Manufacturing underdrive pulley, Vibrant dual exhaust. Probably pushes 25 more HP than a stock Neon, and sounds awesome too, and I don't mean like a buzzy Civic. I was planning on installing a turbo this winter but I think I'm going to buy a Jeep instead.

It also has Vibrant strut tower braces, front and rear, Sprint Performance springs w/2.75" drop, APC projector headlights, APC Euro taillights, indiglo gauge faces, and Wings West body kit.

PM me for any inquiries...