Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY people> >lets see your cars

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

nah 5x112 pattern, 225/40/18, have to get a drop soon, and paint the lowers...

I havent seen the W8 one yet its looks hot???

visually it is lower and has 17 inch lightweight alloys

under the hood is a different story....a 275 hp W8 (2 V4's linked by a camshaft)

next year the D1 arrives, which looks a lot like an A6, with either a 240 hp V6, 315 hp V10 turbodiesel, or 400 hp V12

Damn, Germans pumping out some power latley huh???

Shit... After this car though I think Im going to up for the Clk... i wwant the 55 but i cant afford it or the insurance... just 72k at age 22 is a lil ridiculous at the moment... think i have to go for like a used 430... but still i loved that car ever since the phone tap video... i think it was 97... uh that car is amazing... id do White with either black interior or white with that platinum interior (light gray almost whitish)

Damn, Germans pumping out some power latley huh???

Shit... After this car though I think Im going to up for the Clk... i wwant the 55 but i cant afford it or the insurance... just 72k at age 22 is a lil ridiculous at the moment... think i have to go for like a used 430... but still i loved that car ever since the phone tap video... i think it was 97... uh that car is amazing... id do White with either black interior or white with that platinum interior (light gray almost whitish)

its refreshing to see someone not nuts over BMW

BMW=:puke:

i think i'm gonna get an impreza wrx, legacy (then beef up the engine of course) or golf when i get a job........

its a shame that the new subaru flat 6 isnt available in the non-outback models:(

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i didnt say a word about your neon......

Oh, I didn't even see that you mentioned the SVX in your post (yeah I want one too).

It's all good. I didn't take anything personally. I get sh*t all the time from people. There's two reasons why I still even have the car. One, is because I bought it way back when I was 21 and it was cheap and you can upgrade it cheaply and it just kind of grew on me. Second, ain't know way I'm parking a brand new car on the street here in brooklyn. Too many vandals/idiots around. If I lived in the burbs I'd be able to drive whatever I want *sigh*

uggghhh that last post is supposed to be right after yours... shit...

anyway dont get me wrong BMW's are nice cars, just i didnt start liking them till this new body style...the new m3 is a gorgeous car... do that car all silver... looks really nice... non cabrio... hardtop, and get some nice hartge rims on there m3 would look really really hot... anyway...

uggghhh that last post is supposed to be right after yours... shit...

anyway dont get me wrong BMW's are nice cars, just i didnt start liking them till this new body style...the new m3 is a gorgeous car... do that car all silver... looks really nice... non cabrio... hardtop, and get some nice hartge rims on there m3 would look really really hot... anyway...

the legacy is japanese.......

but naywho....wait till u see the A4 cabrio...

you said you didnt say a word about that kids NEON... i said you didnt have to blah blah blah... just you beat me to it.. fast draw mcgraw...

dude what's your deal? Ragging on American engineering now? Sorry that not all of us here on CP can afford a $72k piece of German engineering at the age of 22.

neon_new_1.jpg

Originally posted by trancend

probably because you dont have one....:blank: :blank: :blank:

Justin... how many times do I have to explain... Eagle Talon and Mitsubishi Eclipse are the same car, when I get the body kit, it will be indistinguishable....

WiseAss :D