Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official GLOW meetup thread for D:Fuse

vixenfoxxy

Hi Kids :D

Some info:

1) I received all the names sent to me thus far for comps, you will ask for Aly's list at the door. Any of your friends that are coming, send me their names for reduced admission

2) If you don't get a reply from me till tomorrow (Friday) afternoon don't worry, I'm going to New York to dance at Hush tonight and I will not have internet till I get back tomorrow morning, then I'll finish things up, so PM me if you need anything.

3) We should decide on a place to meet up, then a backup location. I'm thinking first meetup can be at 1 a.m. under the VIP stairs like last time, and then the backup "oh no i forgot" location can be at 2 a.m. at the back bar on the mainfloor. Or we could just make both of them at the back bar. What do we all think?

4) Don't forget, those of you using lists, that lists close after 11:30 so make sure you get there by 11 or so (even if you're on the line at 11:30 they usually don't give you the comp unless you ask them for it before that time).

OK it's off to NY I go (YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!) I'll be back tomorrow :D

Originally posted by ernextnation

Theres a dresscode at GLOW?

Is it hot ,cold inside?

What time the club close?

How good is your resident DJ?

Thanx in advance :)

1. Yup. Depends at what time you get there. Get there pretty early and they are likely to let yo in with sneakers (maybe) or some jeans and shoes. Get there late and they will be very picky, unless you get there with lots of hot girls :D

2. Coooollllld.....at least for my liking, especially in some areas of the club.

3. 3 or 4.

4. Dunno.

Hope it helkps

no doubt. i wanna post this tread in JIMIBONICS...here goes...

(ENGLISH) -

Everyone look for me, I wanna be surprised with the people I haven't met yet...like Malanee...haha I can't wait to see your outfit...Finally Royal and Kiyo gonna be back, Jeff, Andrew, and some other brothers...Can't wait to get back up in the DJ BOOTH AND MEET D:FUSE!!! Hope to see you all there...bye

(JIMIBONICS) -

Everyone ya'll had to done did peep fo' me and my wack hair jam all up out this piece, I wanna be surprised wiff da peeps I haven't met yet all up and on going out this joun like mother traresa...like Malanee...haha I can't wait ta see yo' outfit...Finally Royal an' Kiyo gonna be back up in this joun bay-be bay-baay, Jeff, Andrew, an' some other brothers...Can't wait ta git back up in da DJ BOOTH AND MEET D:FUSE!!! Hope ta see ya all dere...holla at me aunt jahmimah if tryin to meet up with muh beeotch! word.

As of right now I have the following for comps:

Ernextnation

CrownRoyal

MentoBento

Malanee

RaverMania

Vicman

DaVe

A1Wave

Velvetgolmire

...ask for Aly's CP list and make sure you get there before 11:30 'cause lists will close promptly at 11:30

Any of you who have friends you plan to bring (Ernest and Dave, I have yours, but Dave, check your PM's) please send me their names by 9 pm saturday as well, as many as you'd like, and they should all ask for Aly's List for reduced admission (remember, this list will also close at 11:30 so show up by 11:15, hey, that means you'll have time to get 100% ruined before the meetup and the REAL fun!).

Meetups are 1 and 2 a.m. at the back bar on the main floor. I do not know for sure what I'll be wearing but hopefully a little blue sparkley top thing... See y'all there! PM me with any more lil' concerns

:tongue:

• 2 months later...