Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wut's the most embarrising thing that's happened to you during sex?

ravahstar

I was with this girl that I know was with alot of guys! but thats ok what was bad was how looooose (actually hold on add a couple of more O's Looooooooooooooooooooose) she was and I went limp while with her because i couldn't feel anythng. And it wasn't only me my friend got with her after and complained of the same thing ( how loose she was) but it is embarassing to go limp during sex.

Flashback...

I'm 17, my girlfriend (each of us our first lovers) is 15. We're in her bedroom, which is separated by a sheetrock wall from the living room where her mother and older brother are watching tv. I snuck in her window, and we were going at it. We were just discovering the joys of rough sex. She like getting smacked in the ass, scratching, biting, etc. So we're in the middle of it and she starts whispering to me to hurt her. So, knowing the cardboard walls, I didn't want to smack her ass. thinking quickly, I lick a finger and jam it right up her ass...hahaaha...sorry, i laugh every time i tell this story...she throws me off of her and the twin bed with a thump!!! Her mother yells in to see if she's alright, and she tells her that she's ok...just dropped a boot. I scrambled out of there, and was never granted access to her brown hole...I guess I hurt her too much...hahaha

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

My friggin doll popped!!

:(:eek: :eek:

Adam, that has to be the funiest fucking thing I ever heard in my life!! I just got dont laughing for a solid 10 minutes! The more I thought about it the more I laughed. I always knew you had a doll!!

The first time I ever got any the girl was baby sitting her little neice and I got dropped off by my friends. She took my back to the kids room while the kids sat in front of the tv, pulled down her pants and told me to get to it. I had no idea what to do (well ok I had an idea, in thoery anyway) so I started with some basic missonary sex. And every thing was going along pretty good till the kids parents showed up and walked in on us. Lucky around that time my friends came back and I got outta there with a quickness.:D