Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arguing On A Messageboard....

bluegirl

yes i know its stupid and pointless... but its kinda fun when the person ur arguing with is a complete asshole... and i was bored- i never do it really... but when i do, its more to keep me amused than actually FIGHTING... i could careless about what "sumguy" really has to say to me or about me... but its just entertaining to see what else we can come up with. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

yes i know its stupid and pointless... but its kinda fun when the person ur arguing with is a complete asshole... and i was bored- i never do it really... but when i do, its more to keep me amused than actually FIGHTING... i could careless about what "sumguy" really has to say to me or about me... but its just entertaining to see what else we can come up with. :rolleyes:

WE'RE A TEAM!!!

<high fiving each other and missing... derf derf then fixing our coke bottle glasses and wiping the snot and drool off our face with our forearms...buck teeth gleaming yellow... >

Whats the Next Event Lina???

Originally posted by dgmodel

WE'RE A TEAM!!!

<high fiving each other and missing... derf derf then fixing our coke bottle glasses and wiping the snot and drool off our face with our forearms...buck teeth gleaming yellow... >

haha

i was almost at the next event today

WE'RE A TEAM!!!

LMAO!!! idk... lets go find an innocent post and just start all types of drama!

;)

lmao... YES!!!

<doing that corny thing with the fist and elbow that all the disney movie kids do right after or before theyre abot to do something corny that they think is ill>

pick a thread or post and lets do it... let me know which one so i dont leave you hanging..

lmao... YES!!!

<doing that corny thing with the fist and elbow that all the disney movie kids do right after or before theyre abot to do something corny that they think is ill>

pick a thread or post and lets do it... let me know which one so i dont leave you hanging..

what a team...a drama queen and a drag queen

LOL!!!

j/k

lmao... YES!!!

k... im on it.. ill let u know... ;)