Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ultra* @ SPA rules

zlatang

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zlatang

oh yeah? well bxbomb, it was supposed to be about SPA, but it seems that noone is brave/competent enough to discuss it.....and btw, don't provoke this **LADY** here because i may put on my jockstrap&sweats&sneaks and get you/beat you up, *dude* ;)

Zlatang.... . U need 7 pages to discuss the pathetic fashionista train wreck that is SPA??

Originally posted by bxbomb

Zlatang.... . U need 7 pages to discuss the pathetic fashionista train wreck that is SPA??

hmm, it's not that all the pages are about SPA + even if they were, a bit of fashoin education wouldn't harm you, i'm sure!

oter than that, noone asked/forced you to read this thread....there are plenty of other messageboards with topics you'd enjoy more, such as: "what race do i hate most?" or "dancing - guido style" etc....

:tongue:

thanks Boreese for reminding Miss Thang that this is a drama brd. Zlatang that fact that your thread appears at the top of the page EVERY day on a seemingly stupid and drama-less topic it has illicited my response and if u read my initial post it had a twinge of humor in it not drama ....but if thats what u prefer please bring it fashion whore!!!

thanks Boreese for reminding Miss Thang that this is a drama brd. Zlatang that fact that your thread appears at the top of the page EVERY day on a seemingly stupid and drama-less topic it has illicited my response and if u read my initial post it had a twinge of humor in it not drama ....but if thats what u prefer please bring it fashion whore!!!

hey you little un-stylish piece of gap-wear,

if you read the initial post on SPA you'll see that it was cleverly written in order to create drama...i was hoping that all guido-esque and bibmo-id beings are going to be ofended....however, i suppose they don't even know what SPA is....city in belgium? no, babe, go back to jersey and study CP more.....

Originally posted by zlatang

hey you little un-stylish piece of gap-wear,

if you read the initial post on SPA you'll see that it was cleverly written in order to create drama...i was hoping that all guido-esque and bibmo-id beings are going to be ofended....however, i suppose they don't even know what SPA is....city in belgium? no, babe, go back to jersey and study CP more.....

OUCH GOOD ONE ;)

Zlatang....i would be really hurt if your comments were first of all true and second of all if they werent coming from a piece of rump-wranglin euro trash...Sweetie your thread sucks ass face it,your thinly veiled comments to start drama didnt work only Phuture phunk bit and came at ya... now it has turned to 8 pages of bile between u and Boreese, so thats why i responded with my comment on gettin a room. btw SPA is been over for a year and a half already just like the Gucci sunglass look

Zlatang....i would be really hurt if your comments were first of all true and second of all if they werent coming from a piece of rump-wranglin euro trash...Sweetie your thread sucks ass face it,your thinly veiled comments to start drama didnt work only Phuture phunk bit and came at ya... now it has turned to 8 pages of bile between u and Boreese, so thats why i responded with my comment on gettin a room. btw SPA is been over for a year and a half already just like the Gucci sunglass look

this reply makes me both happy and sad. happy, because now i am positive you must be from some remote farm or from an industrial complex in NJ, because most of your fellow-citizens (NYorkers) like europeans, welcome them as promoters of avant-garde style and do not use the block-head stereotypes to judge them. sad - for all the people that YOU advise what to do and where to go, if there are any!

there are many silly threads on here, and the fact that this particular one became a message board for my cyber-friend boreese and moi should not bother you. there is however a NJ room and maybe there you'll find people who relate to your frame of mind and style (or rather absense of both). so, do as all a favour and crawl back where you came from.....

ciao

Zlatang... that is the best u got...oh boy i guess im not even gonna waste my time with your euroelitist attitude. Once again u prove yourself not worthy of being on the drama board (MODERATOR..please move this thread to the Watching Paint Dry Forum)

you say Im using "blockhead stereotype" of judging people OMG dude read what you write about people who live in NJ and shop at the Gap..

Later for u Knob-Gobbler, Im off to the Paramus mall I hear Structure is having a winter clearance sale.

and I gotta stock up for clothes for the next 2 seasons.

Zlatang... that is the best u got...oh boy i guess im not even gonna waste my time with your euroelitist attitude. Once again u prove yourself not worthy of being on the drama board (MODERATOR..please move this thread to the Watching Paint Dry Forum)

you say Im using "blockhead stereotype" of judging people OMG dude read what you write about people who live in NJ and shop at the Gap..

Later for u Knob-Gobbler, Im off to the Paramus mall I hear Structure is having a winter clearance sale.

and I gotta stock up for clothes for the next 2 seasons.

excellent!

i mean, it's just as well that you shop at structure (by the way, i never heard of it - is it a blue-collar label?) , because then i doubt i'll never meet you in person, ie. you won't be allowed in the clubs where i go!

ouch, you got hurt by that NJ crap, let me guess....you are from NJ, right?

+ i can see that you are following my posts on the other threads, so let's face it - you are far from being disinterested in what i say here!

and finally - euroelitist - what is that supposed to mean? most of the white waspy americans declare themselves as euros as well....and there is a thing or two to be said about the people who came here from europe and about the ones who stayed there, LOL. think about it!

gobble that!

z:D :D :D