Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ultra* @ SPA rules

zlatang

WEll Z if your not a coward Frenchmen or a spaniard what ru ??

And while you find it difficult understanding American culture ..why is every country trying so hard to be like us and absolutely devour our junk-pop culture?

Anyway its Friday and the warm weather is puttin me in a good mood so will Save The Drama For Osama the rest of the day ..

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bxbomb

And while you find it difficult understanding American culture ..why is every country trying so hard to be like us and absolutely devour our junk-pop culture?

Anyway its Friday and the warm weather is puttin me in a good mood so will Save The Drama For Osama the rest of the day ..

who is that nation which is trying to be like the americans? i suppose the nations that the us colonised via economy like to imitate us pop-culture because that gives those poor people the illusion they are a part of the power that's in fact exploiting them!:D (lol, now i'll be accused of being a commie, and i hate commies!).

take any european country with a significant cultural background (italy, france, uk, germany), and you'll see that they are not imitating you....unfortunatellly, americans are not much liked in europe. i said 'unfortunatelly' because that is the same kind of attitude europeans get here, but based on different presumptions. while europeans are usually considered "dirty, smelly, trashy, devious" in the usa, the americans are considered "vulgar, common, naive, without taste" in europe.

but this is not drama, *sigh*

i was getting too serious.

another thing - pop culture is not the only aspect of culture one could consider. there still is ART as well (or high art)!

enjoy your osama-weekend:laugh:

Originally posted by bxbomb

hmmm it certainly takes you a loong time *thug-boy* to reply to my last post....it's all about the little grey cells you know...or maybe you don't...perhaps you finally realised that this thread is way tooo classy for you?

good!

l8r *dude*:laugh: