Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ultra* @ SPA rules

zlatang

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

there is a raver clothing store here called cyberdog. the t-shirts start at $50 and the pants start at $75. they look cool, but i cant justify spending that much money on that shit

WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

For raver shit!!!!! They must be out of their minds.

It's for more for the raver poseurs, not real ravers.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by boreese

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok

well yet again, I was stating what Americans traditionally define as Eurotrash

and its funny that you say that you make your own fashion choices, yet you needed all that expirience in the industry to come up with them. so does that really make them your own?

"back to champagne and :-===----------"

is that part of the "expirience" that you acquired???

gawd you are a big drama queen ;)

one needs experience for buttoning the shirt, right? so one needs experience to have a certain kind of look, which implies certain fashion consciousness. i hope you are not going to claim that men/women are Born with a sense for colours, cuts and fashion in general.

i don't need labels, yet they are here, so why not use them? and yes, when i make a certain combination of vintage and label clothes (if i decide to put on any labels) i make them my own, because that particular combo is Mine. + i own them :D

YES, champagne (especially krug, veuve or moet) and C are a part of my experience. is there something wrong with that? what about you? natural high, heh? (btw there is a *substances* thread if you feel like criticising drugs)

enjoy!

z

Originally posted by zlatang

i hope you are not going to claim that men/women are Born with a sense for colours, cuts and fashion in general.

i don't need labels, yet they are here, so why not use them? and yes, when i make a certain combination of vintage and label clothes (if i decide to put on any labels) i make them my own, because that particular combo is Mine. + i own them :D

YES, champagne (especially krug, veuve or moet) and C are a part of my experience. is there something wrong with that? what about you? natural high, heh?

God, you get funnier with every post

Well, anyway

people are born with a certain sense of aesthetic, which explains that no matter how much you teach some people, they still turn out looking like crap. it also has to do with a natural grace, because you cannot fake grace, it's either there or its not.

and yes, i also make combos of everything: designer, cheap, and vintage. and it is your own style, because to me style is more how you carry yourself than what you wear.

like cottoncandydream said, you can wear a garbage bag and look fantastic, because it is all in the attitude.

YES, champagne is also good.

And I do have a natural high. Mind you, I don't need any C to get me going, I need my vodka

:tongue::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

God, you get funnier with every post

Well, anyway

people are born with a certain sense of aesthetic, which explains that no matter how much you teach some people, they still turn out looking like crap. it also has to do with a natural grace, because you cannot fake grace, it's either there or its not.

and yes, i also make combos of everything: designer, cheap, and vintage. and it is your own style, because to me style is more how you carry yourself than what you wear.

like cottoncandydream said, you can wear a garbage bag and look fantastic, because it is all in the attitude.

YES, champagne is also good.

And I do have a natural high. Mind you, I don't need any C to get me going, I need my vodka

:tongue::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey b>>>

finally a nice post, so that we can all agree on something (though that concept of genetically determined grace is a bit problematic, but i'll stop bitching, lol) and thus the drama is Gone .....*sigh*

i also like vodka, especially with red bull. and it's good that you don't need C because it's quite expensive, LOL.

so when are you going to visit spa?

au revoir

z

:D

finally a nice post, so that we can all agree on something (though that concept of genetically determined grace is a bit problematic, but i'll stop bitching, lol) and thus the drama is Gone .....*sigh*

so when are you going to visit spa?

Well I just decided to stop, cause with me the drama can go on forever.

BTW, grace is genetically predetermined, sorry. :tongue:;):D

I might grace Spa with my presence. I still like my clubs a little less *glittery*, so to speak, but I would not mind checking it out, so then I can diss it later ;)

salut

Bo M

Well I just decided to stop, cause with me the drama can go on forever.

BTW, grace is genetically predetermined, sorry. :tongue:;):D

I might grace Spa with my presence. I still like my clubs a little less *glittery*, so to speak, but I would not mind checking it out, so then I can diss it later ;)

salut

Bo M

b>>>

i have no doubts that your chromosome-atic grace will outshine the superficial glitter of the spa crowd! i hope i'll get to hear which is the particular genetic inscription that governs the ocurrance of 'grace' as such. it's out of pure curiosity that i ask this, because i need to know more about myself and to learn what made me such a graceful person. ;)

so what are the clubs you frequent rather than going to spa?

oh, come on, let's make more drama!!!! whhat about those bimbos who don't check in their bags?:blown:

i have no doubts that your chromosome-atic grace will outshine the superficial glitter of the spa crowd!

I hope i'll get to hear which is the particular genetic inscription that governs the ocurrance of 'grace' as such. it's out of pure curiosity that i ask this, because i need to know more about myself and to learn what made me such a graceful person. ;)

so what are the clubs you frequent rather than going to spa?

what about those bimbos who don't check in their bags?:blown:

:) Well I'm eally sick right now, as you already know, so there is not gonna be much drama.

Thanx for comment about my grace, ur too sweet :);)

Well I don't think that there is a special chromosome for "grace" per say, it's more like the perfect ballance of the intire being that makes that being graceful.

I used to go to Limelight a lot, and just places here and there. I don't really stick to anything or anyone or anyplace.

I have nothing against Spa, just doesn't seem like my kind of place. Plus, my grace shines even brighter in the grittier clubs;)

And what about those bimboes that don't check their bags???

What are they supposed to do, check in their LV of Prada or Gucci bag? <presumable authentic>

If your bag is nice, and as long as its not a Fendi, why not show it off!!!!!

Rock on bag ladiez!!!!

a bientot

Bo M

:) Well I'm eally sick right now, as you already know, so there is not gonna be much drama.

Thanx for comment about my grace, ur too sweet :);)

Well I don't think that there is a special chromosome for "grace" per say, it's more like the perfect ballance of the intire being that makes that being graceful.

I used to go to Limelight a lot, and just places here and there. I don't really stick to anything or anyone or anyplace.

I have nothing against Spa, just doesn't seem like my kind of place. Plus, my grace shines even brighter in the grittier clubs;)

And what about those bimboes that don't check their bags???

What are they supposed to do, check in their LV of Prada or Gucci bag? <presumable authentic>

If your bag is nice, and as long as its not a Fendi, why not show it off!!!!!

Rock on bag ladiez!!!!

a bientot

Bo M

first of all, i'm sorry you're ill. maybe some :-=---- would help? it increases the temperature of the body, you know. + if you mix it with your favourite vodka/white russian tea coctail, it works even better.

the compliment i gave was to my own grace - since i haven't met you in person (and i'm a bit distrustful about the internet pics - see the thread at NYC comprising some rather scandalous images) i can only speak about myself ;)

we have already established that bimboid bags are not 'authentic,' but fake. so why not check them in? in order to support the myth of their authenticity? i doubt that the experienced eye of cottoncandydream, for example, would mistake a genuine gucci for a fake one, even under the stroboscope!

and btw what's wrong with fendi? i LOVED their last season's collection for men - it was sooooooooooo camp - as if it was taken from the editorial of the 70s version of the wallpaper magazine!

:D

ciao

z

the compliment i gave was to my own grace - since i haven't met you in person (and i'm a bit distrustful about the internet pics - see the thread at NYC comprising some rather scandalous images) i can only speak about myself ;)

we have already established that bimboid bags are not 'authentic,' but fake. so why not check them in? in order to support the myth of their authenticity? i doubt that the experienced eye of cottoncandydream, for example, would mistake a genuine gucci for a fake one, even under the stroboscope!

and btw what's wrong with fendi? i LOVED their last season's collection for men - it was sooooooooooo camp - as if it was taken from the editorial of the 70s version of the wallpaper magazine!

thanx, but I'll pass on the :-=--------

and believe me I have grace.

ur right, those pix in the "hotties" thread were atrocious. weren't those ur pix, the dude with an earing? ;)

hmm, well what if the bag is real, and who cares anyway; it could be from Le SportSac for all I care!!!!!!

Fendi WTF After the baguettes I don't even want to hear that name uttered, let alone see any of their products;

and u know what they say, if takes camp to like camp.

Bo M

thanx, but I'll pass on the :-=--------

and believe me I have grace.

ur right, those pix in the "hotties" thread were atrocious. weren't those ur pix, the dude with an earing? ;)

hmm, well what if the bag is real, and who cares anyway; it could be from Le SportSac for all I care!!!!!!

Fendi WTF After the baguettes I don't even want to hear that name uttered, let alone see any of their products;

Bo M

yeah leave the :-===-------------- for moi!

hmm, i still like fendi and i think one can appreciate camp without being campish, but ok. even if i were to be condemned to be camp it's not a tragedy, LOL. i'd rather be camp(ish) than trashy.

as for the fake bags, that's cool, if the person wearing them has style...but we are talking bimbos here.

as for the earing *dude* it seems that he stirred your graceful imagination - why don't you arrange a date with him and check whether he's me! you'd be surprised.......

:blown:

hmm, i still like fendi and i think one can appreciate camp without being campish, but ok. even if i were to be condemned to be camp it's not a tragedy, LOL. i'd rather be camp(ish) than trashy.

as for the earing *dude* it seems that he stirred your graceful imagination - why don't you arrange a date with him and check whether he's me! you'd be surprised.......

:blown:

yea, I'll leave the :-===-------------- pour toi

well depends what kind of trashy you're talking about; some trashy is better than camp.

anyway, the earing *dude* didn't stir my "graceful imagination"; once again, a sense of humour is never a bad thing. :)

and why would I even want to arrange a date with him?

maybe NOT!

yea, I'll leave the :-===-------------- pour toi

well depends what kind of trashy you're talking about; some trashy is better than camp.

anyway, the earing *dude* didn't stir my "graceful imagination"; once again, a sense of humour is never a bad thing. :)

and why would I even want to arrange a date with him?

maybe NOT!

hey

i could also claim that alcochol (which you like so much and in so many forms) is a kinda drug! please read sven vaeth's view on it! (i wonder how he came up with all those numbers and percents).

you mentioned the *dude* not me. it's only legitimate to suppose you were interested in him. and c'mon, he's not that bad~! you 2 will get along just fine, LOL. also he may be bi and have a girlfriend Who Doesn't Check In Her Bag. you'd make an awesome 4-sum (bag included).

ta-ta

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

:bounce:

I could also claim that alcochol (which you like so much and in so many forms) is a kinda drug! please read sven vaeth's view on it! (i wonder how he came up with all those numbers and percents).

you mentioned the *dude* not me. it's only legitimate to suppose you were interested in him. and c'mon, he's not that bad~! you 2 will get along just fine, LOL. also he may be bi and have a girlfriend Who Doesn't Check In Her Bag. you'd make an awesome 4-sum (bag included).

I never said alcohol wasn't a drug.

2nd, :eek: :eek: that was too harsh about the 4 some and the bi dude OK:eek: :eek:

I don't think want to talk to u anymore, cause that was really messed up!!!!!!! :( :( :(

I never said alcohol wasn't a drug.

2nd, :eek: :eek: that was too harsh about the 4 some and the bi dude OK:eek: :eek:

I don't think want to talk to u anymore, cause that was really messed up!!!!!!! :( :( :(

cheer up old chap! i was just being playful. if i were to get angry with you apropos all the things you said about me, we wouldn't have chatted a long time ago. so - are you feeling any better? it's so boring here in budapest! i need to leave soon for berlin....trezor was a cool place to go to there.

but nothing compares to ultra@SPA lol

:) :) :)

cheer up old chap! i was just being playful. if i were to get angry with you apropos all the things you said about me, we wouldn't have chatted a long time ago. so - are you feeling any better?

Well apropos the things that I have said about you, they were never personal remarks, OK. The one you made was cheap and personal; I have never said anything harsh about you even when I had the chance.

Yes, I was felling better, but I dunno anymore.

Bo M

what about that one? it's more personal than an imaginary 4sum with a bag, a dude and his chick, i think, which is obviously a Joke. why are you so peevish? should i apologise? if that's what it takes, i'll do it (z<---nice guy)

ciao

z:(

I never said that you were camp, as this was just a citation. And it was also very humorous, but nowhere did this double entendre take a truly personal turn. Did I say "You are camp, so why don't u get a Fendi and go have a threesome with some dude that posts pix of bimbos on CP"? No.

I don't need your appologies.

I never said that you were camp, as this was just a citation. And it was also very humorous, but nowhere did this double entendre take a truly personal turn. Did I say "You are camp, so why don't u get a Fendi and go have a threesome with some dude that posts pix of bimbos on CP"? No.

I don't need your appologies.

sigh... sometimes it doesn't help being nice....i can't undo what i've done...::sigh:: anyway, that dude didn't post pics of bimbos.....and it was implicit that you thought i was camp...

ok

ciao

zzzzzzzzzzzz:blank:

hey i wore a fake-fur-kozak-style-hat today....but shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell that to those people from PETA:D

I know, WTF was her problem!!!??? I think she hasn't gotten any for along time.

Well I forgive you for wearing that hat, considering your current location. ;)