Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ultra* @ SPA rules

zlatang

Originally posted by boreese

I know, WTF was her problem!!!??? I think she hasn't gotten any for along time.

Well I forgive you for wearing that hat, considering your current location. ;)

yes well she obviousy needs some fur-y 8==o

it was a fake-fur hat though...how are you today? this thread became almost like a private chatroom...and what's with all these guys calling each other fags in a pejorative way?????

:eek:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zlatang

how are you today? this thread became almost like a private chatroom...and what's with all these guys calling each other fags in a pejorative way?????

:eek:

I don't like that word period--FAG!!!

It sounds so 50's, no?

Anyway, I got my shopping done for NYE presents, since in my culture we give those ya know. U'll be very proud of me since I only spend like a lil above $500, well maybe more LOL :laugh:

So how u doin?;)

i'm ok..glad you are keeping the SPA thread alive while i'm freezing in berlin. well, in *my culture* we also give pressies for NYE and i spent less than 500$ (but still some $$$) in duty-free shops and reg shops...i miss NYC, though i really feel more at home in europe. it's the sense of irony that i like. certain un-optimistic views of life and peculiar style that always makes me want to come back to the 'old continent.' Europe Revisited! anyway, i'll be back in the US in late january so perhaps we could finally meet & go to SPA together. we need to kick the bag bimbos out, LOL.

yes, fag is a masty word + what is with all these homophobic clubbers? as id we are still cometing who's "da real man" and who's not?

have a great NYE

:)

Anyway, I got my shopping done for NYE presents, since in my culture we give those ya know. U'll be very proud of me since I only spend like a lil above $500, well maybe more LOL :laugh:

So how u doin?;)

i hope you got me those LV shoes i wanted so badly ;)

i'm ok..glad you are keeping the SPA thread alive while i'm freezing in berlin. well, in *my culture* we also give pressies for NYE and i spent less than 500$ (but still some $$$) in duty-free shops and reg shops...i miss NYC, though i really feel more at home in europe. it's the sense of irony that i like. certain un-optimistic views of life and peculiar style that always makes me want to come back to the 'old continent.' Europe Revisited! anyway, i'll be back in the US in late january so perhaps we could finally meet & go to SPA together. we need to kick the bag bimbos out, LOL.

yes, fag is a masty word + what is with all these homophobic clubbers? as id we are still cometing who's "da real man" and who's not?

have a great NYE

:)

How come ur never online anymore? No more of those silly IM's :-(

Well I feel home in NYC, but I miss Europe. I don't know really, but I just think it's nastalgia.

Dude, WE R GOING TO SPA TOGETHER. Not because I particularly want to go to Spa, but just to meet u.

I'm caught up in some drama right now and I wish u were here, cause it's Thursday night and we could be going to Spa ;)

PS Sorry, shoes for u!!!!! WTF!!! What do u expect??? U leave me all alone and then want something from me !!!! YEA RITE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :D:tongue:

How come ur never online anymore? No more of those silly IM's :-(

Well I feel home in NYC, but I miss Europe. I don't know really, but I just think it's nastalgia.

Dude, WE R GOING TO SPA TOGETHER. Not because I particularly want to go to Spa, but just to meet u.

I'm caught up in some drama right now and I wish u were here, cause it's Thursday night and we could be going to Spa ;)

PS Sorry, shoes for u!!!!! WTF!!! What do u expect??? U leave me all alone and then want something from me !!!! YEA RITE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :D:tongue:

i am online just that aol IM doesn't work from europe. i mean it works but it's kinda slow + my computer is slow as well so....it's easier to post here. however, i'll take a CP break for a week and just PARTY lol.....i deserve those LV, you know!

xx

z

i am online just that aol IM doesn't work from europe. i mean it works but it's kinda slow + my computer is slow as well so....it's easier to post here. however, i'll take a CP break for a week and just PARTY lol.....i deserve those LV, you know!

xx

z

Yea yea excuses excuses. I don't wanna hear it, OK!!!!!

What makes u think that u deserve those LV's, huh?

Plus u r in Berlin, so why not go party dude. Hellz Yea!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, you better be back soon.

Yea yea excuses excuses. I don't wanna hear it, OK!!!!!

What makes u think that u deserve those LV's, huh?

Plus u r in Berlin, so why not go party dude. Hellz Yea!!!!

Anyway, you better be back soon.

those LV deserve me, and you know it! :laugh:

yes, berlin is nice, i'm also thinking about l'angelo azzuro (in rome, if it's still exists) and being there for NYE.

where are you going to be and who with? i suppose there are many girl*friends waiting to spend the NYE with you....good luck there!

ciao

z

those LV deserve me, and you know it! :laugh:

yes, berlin is nice, i'm also thinking about l'angelo azzuro (in rome, if it's still exists) and being there for NYE.

where are you going to be and who with? i suppose there are many girl*friends waiting to spend the NYE with you....good luck there!

ciao

z

:) Rome is beautiful.

Anyway, as much as all these grlz'n'boyz wanna spend NYE with moi, das ist not happenin. I gotta spend it home as part of the tradition in my country, as I earlier elaborated.

If there was a choice to spend it outside of my home, I would spend it with all of my closest friends in Aspen, or Paris on Champs Elysees;)

• 4 weeks later...

:) Rome is beautiful.

Anyway, as much as all these grlz'n'boyz wanna spend NYE with moi, das ist not happenin. I gotta spend it home as part of the tradition in my country, as I earlier elaborated.

If there was a choice to spend it outside of my home, I would spend it with all of my closest friends in Aspen, or Paris on Champs Elysees;)

i've heard cK was spotted @ SPA a few weeks ago...

(i'm back, haha):D

i've heard cK was spotted @ SPA a few weeks ago...

(i'm back, haha):D

Him, dancin two night in a row actually, Thursday and Fri with some boi he's tryna bang.

And Mariah 2, they were there on the same Thursday I think.

Him, dancin two night in a row actually, Thursday and Fri with some boi he's tryna bang.

And Mariah 2, they were there on the same Thursday I think.

bang bang...good for old cK, he needs it! and there are so many wannabe-models @ SPA (i had *something* with two of them) that they deserve to be banged if they are so desperately after a photo-session.

as for mariah, i'm glad i wasn't there.

will we ever get to go t spa together, mr boris?

:confused:

bang bang...good for old cK, he needs it! and there are so many wannabe-models @ SPA (i had *something* with two of them) that they deserve to be banged if they are so desperately after a photo-session.

as for mariah, i'm glad i wasn't there.

will we ever get to go t spa together, mr boris?

:confused:

So what did u do??? The yeahIworkintheindustryandIcangetyouplacesifyousleepwithme

thing to get those two models to bang u??? :tongue:

yea yea, I'll make it to Spa with u sometime, but then u'll have to buy me a drink ;)

So what did u do??? The yeahIworkintheindustryandIcangetyouplacesifyousleepwithme

thing to get those two models to bang u??? :tongue:

yea yea, I'll make it to Spa with u sometime, but then u'll have to buy me a drink

haha i was just my fabulous self + i was a model too, so they needed some advice i suppose

and PLEASE remember: I AM THE ONE WHO BANGS!

i'll buy you a cosmo, but then you'll have to seduce the models for me + get me something to sniff in the VIP area

ciao

z

I AM THE ONE WHO BANGS!

i'll buy you a cosmo, but then you'll have to seduce the models for me + get me something to sniff in the VIP area

ciao

z

Oh, sorry, how could I forget!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, isn't all that a lil too much 2 ask just for one Cosmo; plus I don't drink cosmos, I drink vodka martini, vodka red bull, screwdrivers, or vodka straight. ;)

Oh, sorry, how could I forget!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, isn't all that a lil too much 2 ask just for one Cosmo; plus I don't drink cosmos, I drink vodka martini, vodka red bull, screwdrivers, or vodka straight. ;)

ok vodka-boy...well you said "byu me A DRINK" didn't you? i'm not cK, you know...;)

Yea, I'm thinkin of gettin an "ABSOLUTE" tattoo

And thank God ur not cK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

better think twice before saying it's better than i'm NOT cK. imagine you had an online friend who's a fashion designer...and famous too! he could take you everywhere....:D

better think twice before saying it's better than i'm NOT cK. imagine you had an online friend who's a fashion designer...and famous too! he could take you everywhere....:D

Well I got nothin against Calvin, it's just that we collectively dissed him bout needed some action, ya know ;)

And what do u do BTW??? :D

Well I got nothin against Calvin, it's just that we collectively dissed him bout needed some action, ya know ;)

And what do u do BTW??? :D

i'm a grad student...gawd, this thread is supposed to be about the glamour of SPA and not about myself. unless i AM spa and my glamour is the glamour of spa...i'll consider it...personally i prefer mcqueen to ck, but.....:eek:

i'm a grad student...gawd, this thread is supposed to be about the glamour of SPA and not about myself. unless i AM spa and my glamour is the glamour of spa...i'll consider it...personally i prefer mcqueen to ck, but.....:eek:

Yea, I'm def not a Calvin kid; I luv McQueen's bumster jeans.

And I guess u don't consider urself glam. 2 bad 4 u. :tongue:

Yea, I'm def not a Calvin kid; I luv McQueen's bumster jeans.

And I guess u don't consider urself glam. 2 bad 4 u. :tongue:

haha, why is everyone today trying to put me down? just when i feel so glam i could compete with the strob-light....anyway, what will you wear to spa *my friend*? your absolut-vodka tee-shirt? remember:

sin is in!

haha, why is everyone today trying to put me down? just when i feel so glam i could compete with the strob-light....anyway, what will you wear to spa *my friend*? your absolut-vodka tee-shirt? remember:

sin is in!

*my friend*? what iz dat supposed to mean???

anywayz, if I had an absolut t i would def wear it, but I don't.

I'll prob wear.....I dunno.....some caution tape wrapped around me, so the boyz stay away :tongue:

*my friend*? what iz dat supposed to mean???

anywayz, if I had an absolut t i would def wear it, but I don't.

I'll prob wear.....I dunno.....some caution tape wrapped around me, so the boyz stay away :tongue:

yeah, you have to keep those boys out of your reach....don't worry, some of them are str8. and there are many girls @ spa - that's one of the things i like about that place, that it's not strictly gay, and yet it's very gay-friendly....

i have a flu :blank:

yeah, you have to keep those boys out of your reach....don't worry, some of them are str8. and there are many girls @ spa - that's one of the things i like about that place, that it's not strictly gay, and yet it's very gay-friendly....

i have a flu :blank:

Well GOOOOOODDDD :D

I luv a variety to play with ;)

I'm recovering form the flu, but cause I have to keep singing this cough will NOT fawkin go away.

WTF

:blown: