Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly Friday F U Post

Guest saleen351

A big fu to England,, their damm airbus killed 265 ppl this week...Fucking foreigners thinking they can out build Boeing, Fuck YOU!

I wanna give a big How Ya doing to the FBI that got that asshole that kidnapped that little girl form springlake....

Good morning all. A big FU to one of the partners of the agency I work for. Asshole had me here last night till 10:00 PM working on invitations for his grandson's birthday party. When the fuck did my job title change from Art Director to Personal Assistant.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Stop Swallowing!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding B-dog!!!

What up kid??? Can you believe how close I was!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're too funny.

That fucking sucks. Do you win anything at all for coming that close? Everything is good on my side. Work is picking up and that asshole has me fucking creating invitaions. I guess it was my turn to be his servent. He always pulls shit like this and they always pick a new person. It's almost like a right of passage. So I guess we are down for T&A on 12/5.

Originally posted by eviljav666

No - Iam not referring specifically to Jersey Jocks.

I can think of several who by any measure are excellent DJ's, Richie Rydell and Kirk Lopez come to mind. Certainly Mike Rizzo given the volume and quality of production work he does on an ongoing basis.

Any DJ who's program consists of 70% or more cheesey played out music, regardless of where they are, would be in that category.

Remember I consider myself a "Jersey Jock" because I grew up here. I just won't play the same lame stuff a lot of other people are willing to play.

Anyway Jav- I wasn't trying to start more drama, just sharing my opinion.

Guest saleen351

No 420's for this kid......I turn into Cassanova....It's bad enough that I wear AQUALACAVA when I go out!!!!! I'll stick to the 323's!!!!!:shades2: :shades2: :shades2: :shades2:

JBR, do you know how to make drink called an Irish Car Bomb???

No 420's for this kid......I turn into Cassanova....It's bad enough that I wear AQUALACAVA when I go out!!!!! I'll stick to the 323's!!!!!:shades2: :shades2: :shades2: :shades2:

There's nothing wrong with being Cassanova, more power to you. I say smoke em up!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Irish car bombs rule.......

half a pint of guiness

with a shot glass 3/4 jamison and 1/4 baily's.......

Drop the shot in the pint and chug away!!!!!

UNCLE BUC!!!!! My man!!! What a great time we had at the game in the BLEACHERS!!! Many thanks...

I make it a bit different. I pour the shot of JAMESON into the guiness and give a whole shot of BAILEY'S. EVERYONE who orders them say they are the best. Not my recipe, I actually fucked up the first time I made them. Good none the less!!!!

Guest saleen351

we got fucked up on them a few weeks back...Sick drink, it will mess you up. I'm gonna try and make spicyes on wed jbr, so I def order some from you...

NOTHING!!! It's a perfect Friday. Got in late last night so I called out of work today, and I have been sitting around being lazy all day. I have already had such a quality day and its only 1:30. As I write this, my boyf (who I convinced to call out s well )is cooking me lunch. Plus, I have a three day week to look foward to, all 1/2 days! What a wonderful day!

Originally posted by cgm

NOTHING!!! It's a perfect Friday. Got in late last night so I called out of work today, and I have been sitting around being lazy all day. I have already had such a quality day and its only 1:30. As I write this, my boyf (who I convinced to call out s well )is cooking me lunch. Plus, I have a three day week to look foward to, all 1/2 days! What a wonderful day!

My second FU goes to CGM for making me very jealous!!!