Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh shit, did anyone go to Fusion last night?

Kuro

nope...didnt go to Fusion, woulda been an 1.5 hr drive back and forth fer me on a work day...but shady is back in town he posted like 6 or 7 messages this morning, sayz his car got got a flat and he barely made it there...i think he said that he left his car with some hoochie mama he met somewhere in rural MD. :D

Well, they didn't promote the party well, cause the lineup kept changing up until the last minute and they couldn't print up the flyers in time. So all the promotion was word of mouth. I think there were like 25 people there or something. But still, the club owner said it beat the hell out of the normal Thursday night turnout, considering the lack of promotion, so I think he's pretty psyched to keep this party going. He said they usually draw an average of 7 people on Thursday nights.

I headed up there right after I got off the plane. About 8:00. I blew a tire doing 80 on I95 at the Laurel exit. Fucking almost lost control of my car off the side of the road. I had to call a tow truck cause I was already using my spare from a flat I got last month. I dropped $90 to get my car dropped at a gas station. I called a cab from the gas station to Baltimore. Another $50 for the cab. Got through the door at 12:00 on the nose. Ran into the booth and got on the decks.

The soundsystem at Fusion is pretty decent. The venue is really nice and intimate. Hopefully, the flyers get circulated earlier for the next party. But the party definitely has potential.