Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!! Sasha + Digweed Twin Towers Benefit is now 18+ and extended after hours !!!

Just 5 days and counting for the Twin Towers Benefit featuring the return of Sasha and John Digweed to New York with Jimmy Van M on Thanksgiving Eve, Nov 21,2001@ the spectacular Cipriani 42nd Street, 110 E.42nd St NYC

NEW INFO REGARDING EXTENDED HOURS AND BREAKFAST

1) AFTERHOURS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!! 18 AND OVER W/PROPER ID BEGINNING AT 4AM!!! (The ticket price at the door for this time is yet to be determined) Be sure to buy your tix in advance to guarantee entrance...

2) BREAKFAST will be served at 8:01am - CIPRIANI STYLE

Doors Open at 10:00pm

21 and over before 4am.

This event is a benefit. All net proceeds will be donated to the Twin Towers Fund to benefit victims of the WTC Disaster.

To avoid the line you can buy tickets in advance at:

D&G, 434 West Broadway, Soho Tel: (212) 965-8000

or

www.ticketweb.com <http://www.ticketweb.com> + toll free @ (866) 468-7619

*WILL CALL tickets available for pickup @ Cipriani DOWNTOWN (387 West Broadway between Spring and Broome) from noon to 5pm Nov 21 (Please bring your credit card + photo ID to pick up tickets ...and ask for Francois. Tickets will also be available for pick up @ Cipriani 42nd St starting @ 9pm the night of the event

TABLE INFORMATION

$150 per ticket - Includes 1 bottle of Grey Goose premium Vodka per table, private coat check, private restroom, bar, and attendants.

There is a 4 person minimum per table, and a 2 bottle minimum purchase required with each table (1st bottle included in purchase of tickets)

If you have any further questions,,,feel free to contact TABLE INFO at 212-333-5005 or, cipriani1121@aol.com

THE PRODUCTION

- Fully Digital Sound by Designatronix featuring EAW

- Laser by Stellar Designs www.stellardesigns.com

- Video by Imaginary Forces www.imaginaryforces.com

- Lights By Michael David

For further info, please email events@maderecords.com or (212) 414-5276 www.maderecords.com <http://www.maderecords.com>

Congratulations to John Digweed and Sasha for being voted the #1 and #2 DJs respectively in the world in DJ magazine's annual Top 100 poll www.djmag.com <http://www.djmag.com>

We invite you to our next 2 events @ Vinyl

Dec 8 Anthony Pappa + Satoshi Tomiie

Dec 15 Deep Dish All Night

1) Dress Code:

There is no strict dress code. You can come in sneakers and comfortable pants if you want. From the pictures, you can tell it's a very nice venue, and there will be a dressed up crowd there as well. You are encouraged to be a bit more dressed up, but above all be comforable and ready to dance!

2) Price after 4am:

The ticket price after 4am is yet to be determined. It will be around or below $60

3) Table Service:

Table service is a seperate VIP section with waiters. Don't worry, there will be other places to rest and sit.

Yeah this sounds pretty sketchy. I'm guessing the bar closes at 4am, so thats the time they chose to let the 18+ people in. $60 at 4am for a 3-4 hour set it completely rediculous. Also keep in mind that Jimmy Van M will be spinning for at least 2 hours. Its times like this I miss Twilo. No dress code, half price(but still pretty damn expensive), 10 hour set. But everyone have fun.... i'm going skiing in VT.

please...

remember that this is also a benefit for the Twin Towers Fund.

This charity was created by Mayor Giuliani to help the families of the uniformed services who lost loved ones on Sept. 11th. Read more about it here on the New York City government site:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/em/twintowersfund.html

No one is making a profit on this event. All monies after covering costs will be donated. That is why the price is what it is. Again, it will definitely not be over $60 at 4am.

Thanks

I'm sorry but these prices are ridiculous....esp. if your not crazy about S & D. I hope the party does well but I think it is going to be waaay to crowded....same with SF. I support the Twin Towers benefit......but almost every club had one at one point or another. If you can afford it I'm sure it'll be great though:)

thats not cool man...this night is special

ive been waiting fo S&D to come back for sooooooo long

i didnt feel like going out since twilo closed...the fact we can enjoy a night like this is amazing

dont hate on the fact that its $60...(im sure after hours will be less anyway) --ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!!!!

s&d forever...4days!!!!

Originally posted by makemusic101

thats not cool man...this night is special

ive been waiting fo S&D to come back for sooooooo long

i didnt feel like going out since twilo closed...the fact we can enjoy a night like this is amazing

dont hate on the fact that its $60...(im sure after hours will be less anyway) --ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!!!!

s&d forever...4days!!!!

Hear hear!

Justin/Cesarleo: at 4am the entrance price will go down...

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

I get home that night for the first time in 3 months, and life hasn't been the same without that S&D Residency at Twilo.....at least i get a chance to see them again with the age lowered to 18+ after 4am. I will see y'all there, stay Up!!!!

-_-Mikey-_-

shut up u moron...s&d tickets are the hottest thing on ticketweb

and the event not to be missed.

you r hating out of jealousy. check it out yourself on ticketweb.com #1 selling event in nyc and featued n the main page

so...if u wanna keep talking shiite...pm me...or just stop hating on my 2 favorite djs on earth!!!!

Originally posted by makemusic101

shut up u moron...s&d tickets are the hottest thing on ticketweb

and the event not to be missed.

you r hating out of jealousy. check it out yourself on ticketweb.com #1 selling event in nyc and featued n the main page

so...if u wanna keep talking shiite...pm me...or just stop hating on my 2 favorite djs on earth!!!!

yo u dumbass, Sasha & Diggers are one of my favorite DJ's.

this is coming from a promoter who is associated with Balance Promotions. he said they opened up to the 18 & over crowd because Sasha was worried about the ticket sales.

I D I O T

i love Sasha and Digweed but unfortunatley i'm not goin cuz the $$$...$60 is allot be it for charity or not...even the dt party at soundfactory is allot...i just got off the phone with my freind and i'm like next month i can check out dt all i want...deep dish will be out too...satoshi and pappa...i'm skippin the thansgivin parties and i'll check out lawler at centro...if they close at six i'll then bounce to dt at vynil...i think thats the plan for me

Originally posted by clubmouse

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

I get home that night for the first time in 3 months, and life hasn't been the same without that S&D Residency at Twilo.....at least i get a chance to see them again with the age lowered to 18+ after 4am. I will see y'all there, stay Up!!!!

-_-Mikey-_-

I had a feelin the 21+ was a no go....so happy for you their gonna let your underaged punkass in. I, of course, will still be up, and just like the old days, I'll be bouncin around somewhere in the middle of the dance floor- SEE YA THERE!!!