Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!! Sasha + Digweed Twin Towers Benefit is now 18+ and extended after hours !!!

Originally posted by saigray

I had a feelin the 21+ was a no go....so happy for you their gonna let your underaged punkass in. I, of course, will still be up, and just like the old days, I'll be bouncin around somewhere in the middle of the dance floor- SEE YA THERE!!!

You know how we do!

3am meetup at Powerbar!

Just like the good'ol days...

:D

Originally posted by furnace

You know how we do!

3am meetup at Powerbar!

Just like the good'ol days...

:D

SO where is should we designate the POWERBAR? How bout someone (not it) makes a big Power Bar sign so we all know where to go! Not the most practical or realistic idea, but can't u just see it....3 am, and someone jumps up on a $150 table with a stadium size replica sign and old schoolers just flock to reconvene like Twilo never went away?? I'm getting choked up visualizing it...

Originally posted by saigray

SO where is should we designate the POWERBAR? How bout someone (not it) makes a big Power Bar sign so we all know where to go! Not the most practical or realistic idea, but can't u just see it....3 am, and someone jumps up on a $150 table with a stadium size replica sign and old schoolers just flock to reconvene like Twilo never went away?? I'm getting choked up visualizing it...

Good idea!:idea: